unplugged.


my friends,
this week i'm taking a little break from city life. my bag is packed with knitting, books, magazines, an ipod filled with podcasts and lots of warm socks. i am escaping. 

i've decided to take a few days away from the web as well. as much as i love being connected to everyone through blogs, twitter, facebook and email... i also think it is important to take little breaks.  


so this is just my note to say i love you all, and see you soon. :) xo.


p.s. in the meantime, here are a few of my recent favorite posts from around the web; enjoy!



(photo credit: haust)

17 comments:

  1. totally agree unplugging every now and then is important! Hope your break is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy, nina! beautiful photo, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your little break! It sounds heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun little vacation! I hope you come back feeling refreshed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like brilliant fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful week to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a lovely break... where have you escaped to? and what are you knitting now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds blissful. enjoy your time away! hope it is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes! sometimes little breaks are very important. your bag sounds like its filled with all the essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I think I also need a little break! Enjoy!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. Have a Nice Break

    ReplyDelete
  12. See you soon, Nina-enjoy your break :) Its such a good idea, I've been researching the slow media diet lately. I think it's great that you know how to take care of yourself-I'll be checking out these links later on this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so enjoy your blog. I hope you had a nice relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. go you taking a break - i need to do that. i spend way too much time on this blasted thing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.