i'm still in my pajamas.

this morning i woke up in a terrible mood. does that ever happen to you?

luckily, simon went out in the snow and came home with breakfast crepes! he also got us a s'more dessert crepe. heaven.

my plan for the rest of the day = not showering. drinking tea. watching comedy. reading. knitting. and putting together a puzzle.

yes, we're pretending that we're snowed in. even though we're not. :) happy weekend!


(photo credit: broken skyline)

20 comments:

  1. sooo jealous of your delightful day! i'm still in my pjs too, but that's about to change. work time! have a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Enjoy, everybody needs a day like that from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a lovely winter weekend! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still in my pajamas, too! My part of Connecticut is hardly snowed in, but I'm pretending it is anyway.

    Sometimes, mornings/entire days like this are just.....needed. Happy Saturday, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really nice! And I know the feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate days that start like that but it sounds like you've got a good remedy for it. Enjoy your pj day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that you're pretending to be snowed in...so are my husband and i! hope you have a lovely, relaxing weekend nina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like my day! i've decided to stay in and be comfy all day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes, of course that has happened to me!! I, too, stayed in my pajamas all day. Sadly, I'm sick :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy! I remember those days. Now with 2 little ones running around at the crack of dawn, sleeping in and relaxing in my pjs is a lovely distant luxury :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love lazy days like that! hopefully those crepes cheered you right up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy your blog and inspiration.
    We are literally snowed in up north in Canada here and with a raging blizzard so no one can get out! I hope you had a great day in your pjs and you have inspired me once again, to stay in mine and have creative moments fill up my day! The crepes sound heavenly! Enjoy your Sunday ..maybe you are staying in again?

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, eddie izzard is my hero! did you know he ran a marathon a day for a year?? okay maybe it was like six months straight, but still! he is fabulous and that is my favorite show of his, especially "cake or death"! hope you enjoy your lovely snow day!

    and i'm actually not sure if i have properly introduced myself via comment but i am mackenzie and i absolutely adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are the bests kind of days! Hope you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i looove days in like that during the wintertime. hope it turned your mood around!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Eddie Izzard! He's hilarious. And no worries, I totally take "snow days" even when it isn't snowing outside, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. do i wake up that way?! DO I? is that even a question? yes. sometimes. it's not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I definitely know that feeling of waking up and being in a terrible mood! Hope you had a pleasant day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that sounds sooooooo cozy and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.