monday morning.

Morning ritual.
lesson learned: a cup of coffee tastes even better when served in a vintage county fair drinking jar, accompanied by a tiny candle, and while watching the street scene outside my window.

today is going to be a good day.

24 comments:

  1. LOVE the jar, and that coffee looks amazing; like drinkable caramel! Happy Monday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like bliss!

    (See Eoin Finn's Blissology Project:
    http://www.blissology.com/community/the-blissology-project/the-4-week-program/)

    p.s. I love your new yoga website! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Great way to start off the week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. better than a mug! what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful start, and I too thought that coffee in the mug was caramel...that's just the way I drink my coffee too!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I feel relaxed just looking at that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of plant is that, do you know? I recognize it, but I don't know the name. I'd love to get a few plants for inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds lovely! we are having a "snow" day here as well, which means everything is cancelled and it's rainy with a slight chance of ice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great way to start the day! i wish i spent my morning like this...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this image. that jar is fantastic! i need to get up earlier so i can have some quiet time before work in the morning.. that sounds like bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loove this!!
    where can i find those jars!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. carmella, i got mine at a thrift store, but i've seen them on amazon (although quite expensive).

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love drinking jars... i want to start a little collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So peaceful looking! Wish I had a window in my apartment with a better view than the parking lot! Then I might enjoy my mornings a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you could not be more right.

    ReplyDelete
  16. after a rough Monday, this was the exact image I needed to see before heading to sleep. planning for an extra 15 minutes tomorrow morning to enjoy my coffee by the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Creating a cozy atmosphere is a key to bliss. I`m in need of remembering that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. agreed. had hot cocoa in a mason jar the other day. couldn't have been better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this post...awesome photo, great positivity : )

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.