guess who i met today...


...celia!

i flew to los angeles this morning (it's oh so sunny here - huzzah!) and this evening celia and i met up for some wine and snacks. we shared a couple of fabulous hours chatting about everything under the sun, and it was really amazing to meet a fellow blogger face to face.

celia is exactly like her blog: sweet, beautiful, stylish and down to earth. celia, thank you so much for our lovely time together. you seriously rock.

now i am off to sleep diagonally in my hotel bed. i hope you are all having a good start to the week.

night night!

18 comments:

  1. yay!! nina is just as kickass as her blog!
    sleeping diagonally on the bed is THE BEST.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! Thanks for sharing Celia's cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When two great worlds collide....that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so lovely!! The blog world really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you two fabulous ladies got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great day! I recently met some bloggers face to face and it was also a wonderful experience! in fact, I finally posted about it today! :)

    enjoy your time in LA. it is nice and sunny here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i'm so jealous!!! i want to meet both of you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sleeping diagonally is second only to jumping on the bed when you first arrive!

    i love it when the blog world comes together... and celia seems just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOO fun! I adore Celia! Hope to meet both of you someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so awesome!!!!! i love celia's blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would love to start meeting some other bloggers face to face, that sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool!!!

    Oooh I love to sleep diagonally!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! For visiting with friends.
    Double Yay for diagonally sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll have to check out Celia's page now, won't I!!? : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just checked out her blog and love it...thanks for linking her!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.