this is the kind of thing i see and say to myself, 'why didn't i think of that?!".
Oh I've seen something like this with pretty plates. I love it.
aww how cute, i love it :)
LOVE it! Also, really love the color of that wall!
that is beautiful! i'm now going to add these photos to my 'decor wishlist' file on my computer :)
yep, thats what i was thinking the contrast offun colors and dark wall is great..makes those little pots PoP
i know - i never thoughts of painting a wall charcoal gray before, but it looks amazing!
that is too too fun..
I was expecting rows of flower pots. This is quite interesting
Ooh, I also like how the t.v. is in front of the fireplace.
thats awesome!! good idea!
I like this, it's definitely memorable!
Awesome idea
Very cool!
LOVE this
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
this is the kind of thing i see and say to myself, 'why didn't i think of that?!".
ReplyDeleteOh I've seen something like this with pretty plates. I love it.
ReplyDeleteaww how cute, i love it :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Also, really love the color of that wall!
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful! i'm now going to add these photos to my 'decor wishlist' file on my computer :)
ReplyDeleteyep, thats what i was thinking the contrast of
ReplyDeletefun colors and dark wall is great..makes those little pots PoP
i know - i never thoughts of painting a wall charcoal gray before, but it looks amazing!
ReplyDeletethat is too too fun..
ReplyDeleteI was expecting rows of flower pots. This is quite interesting
ReplyDeleteOoh, I also like how the t.v. is in front of the fireplace.
ReplyDeletethats awesome!! good idea!
ReplyDeleteI like this, it's definitely memorable!
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this
ReplyDelete