65 years of marriage.






these pictures by jose villa made me so happy, i think they are going to go straight on to my vision board.

simon, do you think after 65 years i'll be able to convince you to wear cowboy boots? yeah, i didn't think so. 

15 comments:

  1. These pictures are so adorable! To me, this is the ideal love and support that a married couple should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photographs!! I think it's the first time I see photos this MODERN of an elderly couple! Just lovely. And the light in them. (Can you see I'm just a photographer and not in a relationship? ;)

    I redesigned my blog and have posted a walk through the MASSIVE snow we're having and also of people going by spark! You know what spark / sparkstötting is, don't you? :D

    ♥ Maria-Thérèse blog.afiori.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think love like this keeps you young :)
    happy pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... they are so sweet, Nina. I have a great aunt and uncle who have been married about that long. They are so cute together and are still completely devoted to each other. An inspiration indeed!

    I hope your holidays were lovely, in spite of your pesky cold. We've had A LOT of that around these parts too. **sigh**

    (((Warm winter hugs from Maine)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos! It is refreshing to see that love never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...there is hope for us all. These images are amazingly sweet. Thank you for sharing this adorable couple. Many blessings to you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet. geez; when did they get married?! what history--together and what they've lived through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. too funny, I was just looking at these on Jose Villa's blog tonight! This is just so precious and incredibly inspiring.. honestly get me a bit teary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you two minus the cowboy boots will still be just as darling.♥
    Love from,
    MissTandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Gives us all something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable couple! 65 years is and entire lifetime - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing :)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I please photograph you two in 65 years as an anniversary present?!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.