It's true that even the smallest details make a huge difference. I can't wait to see your wedding pictures Nina! I just know that the whole thing will be simply gorgeous! (Just like these tea lights). Thanks for sharing!
Those are so pretty! I make candles but have never ventured into making tealights...I mainly make votives, pillars and container candles. I wonder if I can get lotus molds online? :)
these are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy new week!
Federica
oh.my.goodness. those are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and delicate.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - I wouldn't even want to use them!
ReplyDeleteI love those!
ReplyDeleteOh my, they're beautiful! You do find some gems Nina!
ReplyDeleteLOVE tealights! i wish i could light a ton every night, but i already go through them too fast :)
ReplyDeletethose are for sure the most adorable tea lights I have ever seen! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteoh those are perfection, getting some asap!
ReplyDeleteIt's true that even the smallest details make a huge difference. I can't wait to see your wedding pictures Nina! I just know that the whole thing will be simply gorgeous! (Just like these tea lights). Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelydialene.wordpress.com
oooh, so romantical...
ReplyDeleteOh, I adore those! I definitely need to get some.
ReplyDeleteEver since I went two years in a no-candles dormitory, I've been a candle girl all the way. These are very petite and very sweet!
ReplyDeletethese are so pretty and relaxing!
ReplyDeleteps, I have a giveaway on my blog. stop by if you can!
These are adorable!! So dainty :)
ReplyDeletethey are lovely
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love those. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are so pretty! I make candles but have never ventured into making tealights...I mainly make votives, pillars and container candles.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I can get lotus molds online? :)