winter wonderland



wow. the wonderfully talented ida never ceases to amaze me. these photographs are absolutely magical, and as soon as they appear in her etsy shop i'm going to snatch them up!

some days i am just blown away by the talent in the blogosphere. today is one of those days. thank you, ida.

(photo credits: ida nielsen)

4 comments:

  1. wow...sooo true! The photographs are GORGEOUS! Not to mention dreamy! Thanks for sharing Nina! I must confess that for the past year or so I've been sifting through the blogosphere and have been very impressed with my finds. (Yours being one of my daily reads). I've recently decided to join this wonderful community and am wondering if you have any advice for an amateur blogger? As of right now I have very little posted but if you stop by later I'll definitely have more up! Thanks Nina! Your blog...it simply ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really am drawn to the third photo...the way the snow is caught in her hair. i have a thing for snow and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.