thursday giveaway!


okay, so maybe your big toes are poking out of your socks, or you are in the midst of healing a broken heart. sometimes the answer is just to "make do and mend".

this gorgeous poster (printed on archival paper) is being given away by the generous farouche from california. isn't it lovely? it is also available in green and grey.

to win, please visit farouche's store and then leave a comment below telling us which color you prefer. the winner will be chosen on monday. good luck!

77 comments:

  1. Excellent! I like the message too. The green is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to inspire. I think I like the greenish blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well put. love the teal as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the gray and red.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love the green one! thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this poster. I really like the look of the teal version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the above one with the pink & the red!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the teal and the gray one! I also love the blue "happy happy" - adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the pink one! I think I have some inspiration now for my laundry room or craft area ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like gray please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items! Especially love the drunken gift tags.

    I think I would need this print in green and gray. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i'd love it in grey!

    I am also in LOVE with "Bright Sunshiney Day" print.

    in love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the grey red and black!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a giant "mend" pile in the back of my closet! The teal one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I love both the peachy pink and the blue-green one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the one listeed above!!! soooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. how adorable!! i love the green one :)

    the whole shop is too cute for words, thanks for sharing it with us, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh i love it!! so simple and yet true :)
    what a great giveaway! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great giveaway....love their shop...especially the make do and mend
    love them all...but really loving the green
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yay! i have been wanting this print for so long. I actually asked for it for Christmas but did not receive it (way to go, all my loved ones).

    If I won, I would choose pink.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is fab!! The pink one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oo, good advice! The green one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! I ordered personalized stationary from farouche for my honey for Christmas this year. Lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the soft dove grey with red!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The turquoise one would look perfect in my bathroom. Although, "happy happy" (in orange) is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i really am drawn to the teal one, although all of them are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh, i really love the pink one...perfect for my pink studio!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i adore the peach one. very cute! it's always important to make do, and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  29. All the prints are so fun!! I'm loving this one in gray!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely! I think the blush pink one above is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooh, I love the blue one. This is definitely what I need right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the green one. And great store, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great message! I love the gray! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. the pink and red wording one is the best!
    simply cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love it! Going to have to put this little saying in my journal. All of the colors are beautiful, but the teal one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. the red and pink version is so hopeful and comforting.. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the teal one the most! Such a great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Short and simple. Love it! Teal would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm not normally a pink person, but I really like the pink one. Everything in that shop calls out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ooh so much fun! I love the minty green one with red letters!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great sign. I like how it can have multiple meanings. I like the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the grey. The wonderful husband is always joking with me about darning his socks! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  43. How nice! I think that coral color in the photo you posted is my favorite :)

    xo,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to have the teal one, I have been eyeing them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gray! This would look nice in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the grey one!

    Laura
    lauralei_48 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the grey...thanks for a chance to win this darling print!
    chickpeasandpeonies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Ooh, I like the gray - matches my holey socks! :-)
    Sophie
    sophievander@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. oooooh, I love them all, but green is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. teal would be lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. The soft dove gray is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the minty green color! so pretty!

    carissanicole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i love the peachy/blush pink one, though the green is super cute also!
    x Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fabulous saying! I love the teal, personally. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pinky red one.

    Hello - I think your blog is just beaaaaautiful. Just found it. So glad I did.
    Hope I win.
    Please.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lovely poster, my favorite is the green one. It would go wonderfully in my new house!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I adore the pink coloration. My heart is completely broken at the moment, so broken I can barely think about it.

    Thank you for offering the giveaway, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Such a lovely etsy store... loving the turquoise/green! (crossing fingers that I win)...xo

    ReplyDelete
  59. I hope I'm not too late on commenting. I really love the turquoise one. It would look perfect in my room.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.