agree 100%...I'm in comfy clothes with a HUGE pot of coffee next to me since I'm sitting at Starbucks... it's free-flowing and I'm on my 2nd cup as we speak.
mine started out fine and turned out double blah. Partly because I'm letting something affect me too much - a stupid copycat out to get me. And such. :-(
Yes please. I am thinking that any day that sunshine is present, makes my day a lot better. Sigh, I think we'll have to go with grey skies for a few more weeks. Blowing snow today.
absolutely agree! it's a foggy/grey Monday here in Portland... I'm just glad to be working from home with my honey today! Makes it far more bearable :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
In my house, every Monday is what we call "PJ Monday". I'm a stay at home Mum with a 1 year old & come Monday, we are ready for a day of rest! We sleep in, keep our PJ's on, keep the blinds closed & laze about all day.... NO HOUSEWORK!! Its our favourite day! :-)
Oh yes. I would add a journal, good book, and dangly earrings to that list as well...
ReplyDeleteagree 100%...I'm in comfy clothes with a HUGE pot of coffee next to me since I'm sitting at Starbucks... it's free-flowing and I'm on my 2nd cup as we speak.
ReplyDeleteagree!! that's how i wish my mondays were :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so comfty! love the polkadots
ReplyDeletei couldn't agree with you more.
ReplyDeletei'll send this memo to my boss.
;)
happy day sweet pea!
please, please, please let this be the new monday regimen.
ReplyDeleteyes! i totally agree.
ReplyDeletemine started out fine and turned out double blah. Partly because I'm letting something affect me too much - a stupid copycat out to get me. And such. :-(
ReplyDelete♥ Maria-Thérèse blog.afiori.com ♥
elledee- thank you, but the photo isn't me. it's me in my daydreams ;)
ReplyDeleteYes please. I am thinking that any day that sunshine is present, makes my day a lot better. Sigh, I think we'll have to go with grey skies for a few more weeks. Blowing snow today.
ReplyDeleteWool socks, yes! Have a beautiful Monday. (:
Of course! And a good book or new magazine would be lovely too...
ReplyDeleteabsolutely agree! it's a foggy/grey Monday here in Portland... I'm just glad to be working from home with my honey today! Makes it far more bearable :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteyep. sounds good to me :)
ReplyDeleteOooohhh...your coffee is just the right color and speaks of just the right amount of cream! It's making me want some right now. :)
ReplyDeletei agree wholeheartedly nina!
ReplyDeleteOn my drive to work this morning, I thought, "Sigh. I wish I worked from home." And this post? Is exactly why!
ReplyDeleteBy 11:00 am I was already wondering when Friday was coming. Pathetic! But coffee and cozy clothes sound good to me!
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree with you! :)
ReplyDeleteIn my house, every Monday is what we call "PJ Monday". I'm a stay at home Mum with a 1 year old & come Monday, we are ready for a day of rest! We sleep in, keep our PJ's on, keep the blinds closed & laze about all day.... NO HOUSEWORK!! Its our favourite day! :-)
ReplyDeleteAMEN !
ReplyDeletedefinitely!
ReplyDeleteyes!
ReplyDeleteThat would be HEAVEN.
ReplyDeleteIndeed! Every Monday should be spent that way!
ReplyDeletetotally agree with you!
ReplyDeleteLets do that from now on :)
have a wonderful week!
carmen
buscut.blogspot.com
That's awesome Chan! I hope you all had a great Monday...I'm a day late in reading this. :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect monday...
ReplyDeletetotally agree. how about freezing-cold wednesdays too?!!
ReplyDeleteso cozy. nina, i think you'd like my post from this morning...totally your type of thing, i think:
ReplyDeletehttp://honeyliving.blogspot.com/2010/02/by-candlelight.html