little nina.


i was looking through old pictures recently and stumbled upon these funny ones.

the first one is me and my dad when i am eight months old. apparently i am learning how to kiss! (i love his sneakers.)

the second one is my sister and me when we're four and seven. i'm the one on the right. i love how strawberry blond our hair is-- if only it was still like that!

17 comments:

  1. Those photos are so cute! It's always nice looking back over old photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love your kissy face in the first pic! gorgeous baby you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! I love Little Nina! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE!!! Since we've moved from Louisiana, I've had a tough time finding old baby photos, but you've inspired me to at least start looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute! your expression on the left one is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I lucked out I got to keep my Strawberry blonde Hair, I know most grow out of it, I know how Special it is so I don't dye my hair.

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pictures...I was looking thru some old photos last night and it was bringing back alot of fun memories, too! Have an awesome day, Nina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the jackets you and big sis are sporting; I know I had one just like it, but what 80s kid didn't?

    ReplyDelete
  9. nina, you look EXACTLY the same. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that picture of you learning to kiss is priceless! I don't remember learning to kiss!! haha adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo adorable nina!! your hair is still a beautiful strawberry blond too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't finding old photos the best?

    PS: You're adorable! Love your kissy face.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out your dad's beard...and the little rainbow jackets! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just learned of your blog today and am OH SO happy I found you:) Love your blog! And Thanks Elizabeth! (Just above!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love looking at old family photos. It's great to look back on the fashions. It's also fun to look at the awkward/beautiful pictures of everyone and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute photos hon, your dad looked so happy with your kissy face. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.