yesterday i hopped on a train to providence to spend the day with fellow blogger, freelance writer and crafter extraordinaire christine. it was so much fun.




we had a tasty lunch, wandered around some cute shops, met her husband for coffee (he happens to know simon, too, which is hilarious) and chatted all day long about love, life, writing, blogging, crafting and of course... india.

in case you don't already know christine and her blog, you must go say hello. her creative projects have been featured all over the web, and her home was recently featured on apartment therapy. (psst. i got to see it in person and the pictures don't even do it justice. crazy beautiful.)

she's also just such a warm, fun, and graceful person; i feel so fortunate to now be able to call her my friend. hurray for blog friends!
(all photos by christine chitnis)
Sounds lovely! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteoh my...i am blushing. you are much too flattering! can't wait to come see you in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely day! and I am so surprised to see those letters, I have a set for my name that I got here in Oakland Calif. [at http://www.scoutstaging.com/store.html ]. I plan to string them together and hang them on my bike before riding season starts in earnest.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so fun! I'd love to meet my blog friends in person but the idea is so nerve racking, plus they live on the east coast whereas I live on the west. I'm glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I've only been to Providence once, but I adored it. I've never visited Christine's blog, but I'm tres excited to get to know her. Oh and I'm way jealous b/c I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON NINA I JUST KNOW WE'LL BE BFF AND I CAN'T WAIT AND I NEED TO GET TO BOSTON ASAP!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look sooo prettay in that pic on Christine's blog!
ReplyDeleteNina, this sounds like such a fun excursion! (I've never even been to Providence- I'm dying to go!)
ReplyDeleteThis sounded like a lovely escape :-)
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to check out Providence and you've just sealed the deal with this post! Love meeting blogger friends, I've only had the chance to meet one but I'm hoping my future has lots more in store.
ReplyDeletesounds like such a sweet visit. glad you got to explore providence!
ReplyDeleteHello! I came over from Christine's place and I have to say that when I read your profile I gulped and thought... wow, that sounds like me! I wish I could hook up with you guys as it sounds like my perfect day, but that could be costly! Hooray for blogging friends though - I wholeheartedly agree! and lucky you getting to see Christine's home in person ;-)
ReplyDeleteProvidence is a daytrip I'm willing to take once the snow melts. I've never gotten to meet a blogger friend, but I'm becoming quite attached to a few and think arranging something is in order.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely day! I used to hop onto the T to go to Boston when we lived in Providence :-)
ReplyDelete