everybody wants to be loved.


this ingrid michaelson song is so feel-good; it makes me want to prance around barefoot in the grass and blow kisses to strangers.

happy friday!

20 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs too! I have been listening to her a lot lately- have you ever listened to the Ingrid Michaelson Pandora station? There are some great songs on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a good idea, meredith. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a sweet one, isn't it!? happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll come prancing with you! Then you won't feel so alone blowing kisses to strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a good song. Even better live (I saw her in concert a few months ago).

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. I have loved this woman's voice since the first time I heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous song for a Friday. And yes, yes i DO have a mental image of you blowing kisses to strangers. Amazing, really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Definitely cheers you up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ingrid Michaelson. Her voice is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ingrid is great in concert, too. and I love my Ingrid Michaelson Pandora station... it's how i found The Weepies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I have just started listening to her and I love her! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ingrid's new to me, thanks nina. and i just went through your wonderful tunes (i heart sigur ros, too!), and not surprisingly loved all your picks. thanks so much for making me blog of the week! i think we need meet for yoga, a cup of coffee (somewhere with some good tunes) and chat about maine someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ms. Michaelson is my favorite. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this song makes me jump up and down and smileeee

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.