
my dears... i have been sick all weekend and i must confess, this photo was one of the few things that cheered me up. isn't it just so sweet?
actually, simon cheered me up too, especially when he woke up this morning and squealed: "the golden globes are on tonight!"
he was teasing me. but we are watching it anyway because that's what being sick gets you --> control of the remote!
p.s. forgive the baby fever, but i have so many pregnant friends these days. is it just me?
(photo credit: elizabeth ann)
Very cute indeed! I hope you'll feel better soon!
ReplyDeletePS: I've had baby fever since I was 8 years old (though that doesn't mean that I want a baby...yet! ;-) )
baby fever here!!!
ReplyDeleteBaby Fever?! Absoultely!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better, Nina... Have fun tonight!
feel better dear! that photo is so so sweet,
ReplyDeletehave fun watching the golden glodes!
xx
bree
You are NOT alone...everyone's pregnant around me. Or getting married, which leads to babies :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Hope you feel better! At least being sick gives you some privileges.
ReplyDeleteSophia
Check out my blog!
http://apoetscircus.blogspot.com/
love that sweet image! my boys never fall asleep anywhere but their cribs, so i don't get to see those sweet "almost grownup" looking naps. :) i have to admit--i'm starting to get baby fever as well.
ReplyDeletebeing sick is no fun! but at least it gives you some power, hehe :)
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of friends getting engaged, but I do have one college friend who is pregnant-- and she is two years younger than me! (and I'm only 24) makes me feel like I'm behind!
anyhoo, feel better!
that photograph is too cute. feel better soon. xx
ReplyDeleteAww feel better!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, every single person I know if prego. (okay maybe a SLIGHT exaggeration, but only slight.)
oh i resonate with the baby fever nina...i hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteFeel better Nina! I have so many pregnant friends these days too!
ReplyDeleteMy hubby and I were just married in Novemeber but have been hoping for a baby since October. We just kind of gave up on "protection" but for the past few months there's been no baby sign. Maybe it's just waiting for us to get our house next month! :)
ReplyDeletethat pic is soo darn cute! Baby fever in the Russell house as well. Hubby and I have given up on protection but no sign of baby thus far. It will happen when it is meant too though, i guess.
ReplyDeleteI think there are about 6 babies due in my circle this year... so yeah feeling the baby fever big time!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better!
baby fever is running high around here!
ReplyDelete