lately i feel like there are babies in the air, and i am loving it. this vintage mid century penguin would make an absolutely adorable baby gift, don't you think? available here.
I've been bitten by the baby bug again. My little dude is 18 months old and I think he needs a sibling STAT. Daddy is another story however. Ah ha ha. That little bird is too stinkin' cute!
Nina! How on earth do you find such unique, quirky, cute things to write about on your blog? I LOVE IT! If/when I ever needed a prop stylist, you would be first on my list!
oh. god.
ReplyDeleteI've been bitten by the baby bug again. My little dude is 18 months old and I think he needs a sibling STAT. Daddy is another story however. Ah ha ha. That little bird is too stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeletelove her!!! congrats :)
ReplyDeleteand that penguin is very cute :)
Ohhh this is precious!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteAwwwh, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteNina! How on earth do you find such unique, quirky, cute things to write about on your blog? I LOVE IT! If/when I ever needed a prop stylist, you would be first on my list!
ReplyDelete