our honeymoon.

simon and i have been brainstorming our honeymoon since the day we got engaged (priorities, you know). this weekend i think we made a final decision and we are so psyched...

can you guess where? (update: you guys are good! we're going to new zealand!)


(photo credits: amy & kimball, dubois09, colros)

27 comments:

  1. I'm gonna guess New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ever it is, it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, definitely new zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh geez i dont knowwwww!!!! ireland?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! it has to be new zealand! right? my dad grew up there and tells me about it all the time. it looks beautiful. can't wait until the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thought was Ireland, but now I'm thinking New Zealand :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ireland? Wherever it is I want to go!!

    It's amazingly beautiful and your perfect honeymoon to be!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really have no idea. but i'm excited to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Zealand is my guess..I promise I didn't peek first!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh... Visiting my trans-pacific friends in NZ. Have you decided North or South Island? What time of year? If you want warmth, you're better of coming to Aus... but NZ is a glorious backdrop for a honeymoon - plenty of great wine too (from Marlborough - worth a stop if you can). We stopped on our way back from Nuie on our honeymoon for a few days. Good choice Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Zealand!!! Wow! I dream of going there... Nice choice. And now I'm curious; which other destination were on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I'm so excited for you! New Zealand is BEAUTIFUL and ADVENTURE FILLED!!! You have to go zorbing and black water rafting.

    The links below detail some my fun there. :)
    http://rae-does-contiki.blogspot.com/2008/05/just-when-we-found-all-craziness-in.html
    http://rae-does-contiki.blogspot.com/2008/05/free-fallin.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful...what a lovely place to go for your honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god, i want to go. take me! take me! i have always wanted to go there. so excited for you both. you must take a zillion pictures and share with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful! I'm leaving for NZ in 6 weeks from now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH WOW! You're coming to New Zealand!! (That's where I am)! I hope you have a SUPER AWESOME TIME and make sure you do a bungy jump here! And see a Hakka! And definitely try some genuine, Kiwi-style fish n chips, ok??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea. It is beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.