



recently i've been swooning over these gorgeous prints from lola's room and now i have the pleasure of offering one as a giveaway. thank you, cassia!
to win, please visit the store and choose your favorite 8 x 8 print. a winner will be chosen randomly on friday morning! good luck.
"Read to Me" or "Book Lover". I think maybe I should get a set of all three of her book prints? Probably.
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
favorite!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32216887
this blog is new to me. love it! makes me feel so happy!
ReplyDeleteHard to choose, but probably Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteShe has such cute photos! I'd have to say "The Shoe Collection" is my favorite though :)
ReplyDeleteI love Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteso many to choose from but i think my favorite is the sewing box. it would be great for my sewing/craft desk.
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Love them all! If I had to choose, it would be "It's time to go."
ReplyDeleteomg, i LOVE the family 8 x 8 print! soo cute.. i love this entire shop! added to favorites!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Wow! Camera Love is my favorite! It would look perfect in my blue room. Our house got broken into a few months ago and they took my laptop and my camera! I miss my camera! This will give me inspiration for a new one!!!
ReplyDeleteBlue Monday caught my eye immediately... it makes me feel calm and peaceful. How wonderful to be lying in a field of beautiful flowers, looking up at the clear blue sky, just feeling grateful.
ReplyDeleteso lovely :) my favorite has to be "memories"
ReplyDeleteMy favorites are camera love and daisy daisy. Her photos are so dreamy, I love it.
ReplyDeleteI think we are photo swap partners. I am so excited!
Ooooo, I love Blue Monday. Reminds me of lying in the grass and looking up at the sky as a child. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my. how to choose? these are so adorable!! i'd have to say my favorite is blue monday. :)
ReplyDeleteCamera Love...of course!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI loooove the Book Collection photo. So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove "Button Love"!
ReplyDeleteso hard to choose! i think "memories" is my favorite...
ReplyDeleteI love "Camera Love". :)
ReplyDeleteWow. These are very fun! A Letter to You or The Shoe Collection are my faves.
ReplyDeleteOooh, how do you pick just one?? They're all so pretty! I think I've gone tipsy for the "Blue Monday" print. :) It's just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOMG- I can't choose..They are all so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose, I'd say my favorites are: summer days, A time to Dine, Book Collection. Oh and The Proposal, memories (Somebody stop me!!!)
I LOVE these! I had a hard time choosing my favorite, but the quirky pink typewriter in "Letter to You" is so lovely I could eat it.
ReplyDeletefavorite is definitely blue Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteCamera Love is my favorite, but they are all adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, the sewing box one for sure!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely giveaway. I love all of her work, but if I HAD to pick then "The Book Collection"... And, yes, I have won one of your giveaways before, but I have to be greedy - I love this photography!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!! faves are the book collection, sunday, book lover and a letter to you. too many goodies!!
ReplyDeleteIt's time to go or a letter for you are my faves!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to choose just one, but I would say "Camera Love" really speaks to me. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the wonderful giveaway. My favorite is Daisy Daisy.
ReplyDeleteHow do you choose just one!! They are all so beautiful and dreamlike. I really like The Shoe Collection though.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow,
ReplyDeleteIt's really hard to choose a favorite. The soft tones and beautiful colors drew me in immediately. But as an English major, and a book lover, I think I'd have to choose "Book Collection" as my very favorite. What an incredible giveaway; thank you so much!
--Sarah
Well, since daisies are my favorite flower IN THE WORLD, I must choose, Daisy, Daisy. Though it's awfully difficult to pass by all those cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteShadows Dancing! It would go perfectly in my little apartment. Love it.
ReplyDeletereally difficult to choose! but if i had to i think "sugary sweet" would be the one! it would look great in my new room!
ReplyDeletegosh, nina... i've missed your giveaways. i don't know why, seeing as it never crosses my mind that i might win. i guess, they're just so cool!
ReplyDeleteok, "a letter to you" it is.
xoxoxoxx
i heart "hello friend" so much that i almost fainted when i saw it!
ReplyDeletelove the photos....awesome! I would choose the Book Lover print...it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteit's so hard to choose, but I think I will have to go with 'A Letter To You'. sweet. =)
ReplyDeleteI would have to do either A Dear Friend or Blue Monday. They are all so wonderful though. There is something so innocent and magical about the prints.
ReplyDelete"camera love!!!! What a perfect print, my eye went right to it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shop! I love the Ring, Ring print. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteviolet (at) etsystalker (dot) com
I love all of these prints! My favorite is Summer Days. I wish I could have the print and the yellow phone!
ReplyDeleteI love "Buttons"
ReplyDeleteEverything is so fresh and cheery! Very pretty work.
Love, love, love this shop! My favouriet 8 x 8 is Read to Me http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32609739
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
info @ craftedbylindy dot com
love her work too. my favourite is the stack of cameras..."Camera Love"
ReplyDeleteBlue Monday or Buttons for me. All of them are so lovely though.
ReplyDeleteA story and The Book collection are my favourites! So hard to choose!
ReplyDeletebutton love...
ReplyDeleteThey are all really good! My favorite is Shoe Collection.
ReplyDeleteOh my. I love all of the book prints. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeous and I'd love to win any of them!
ReplyDeleteBlue Monday sends me into a daydream. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love the "Love letter" print with the typewriter... sigh. beautiful
ReplyDeletewow, they are all so awesome! blue monday definitely sends me into a daydream...but I really love daisy daisy. it makes me wish there was a daisy field near my home.
ReplyDeleteHands down, the Family 8x8" print. Great for all ages!
ReplyDeleteThe rose was so sweet and so pretty..blue Monday was serene and the cupcakes looked divine. What a happy little Etsy SHop
ReplyDelete"The Book collections" is definitely my favorite!
ReplyDelete:D
I swoon over Lola's Room too, imagining how my favourite prints would look throughout the house! But there always seems to be something necessary to buy, before I can buy pretty things for the house.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love 'Blue Monday'!! Perfect for my about-to-be-built sewing studio.
But 'A Dear Friend' and 'The Birthday Party' are also high on the wishlist!
Thanks xx
"softly soflty" is so beautiful. it would be the perfect baby shower gift!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet little giveaway :)
I love "The Book Collection." This is a lovely giveaway! xoxo
ReplyDelete"The Book Collection" is just perfect. Thank you so much for introducing me to this artist.
ReplyDeleteit's such a toss-up between Camera Love and Blue Monday... both are so sweet!
ReplyDeletethere are some really fantastic prints, it's so hard to choose just one. My choice would be "button love"
ReplyDeletethanks for this awesome giveaway!
Eek they are all wonderful! I'm going to have to choose "a letter to you" because I'm in love with old typewriters.
ReplyDeleteLove them!!! Book Lover is my fav, but I love Read to Me, too. They are all just lovely!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I don't know which one to choose! I think I'd have to say Read to Me or Book Lover. Both so lovely...
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a tie between the Patisserie and Typewriter one.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog, and it is beautiful prints. Thank you! Sunk into the soul "Memories")
ReplyDeleteLove the colors in The Birthday Party!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....I have never had such a hard time picking a favourite before. The colour of those prints are simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThey are so soft and reflective. If I had to choose just one, I would pick "Memories".
Thanks for sharing these :)
I LOVE "waiting for my sweetheart"! They are all adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey're all so perfect! I love the book one though; I'm a big fan of reading and writing!
ReplyDeleteI adore Cassia Beck's work. I love softly softly the most. :)
ReplyDelete"A Dear Friend" is my fave. Adding her shop to my Etsy faves!
ReplyDelete"A letter to you" for my new niece Sophie. I would write her a letter every month telling her to enjoy her youth, don't worry about the little things and always talk to the dorky guyus as they might have cute friends! Plus it would look great in her new room!
ReplyDeleteIt would have to be "I Love Shoes"....what a lovely shop, too! Added to my faves... xo
ReplyDeletethese images are so pretty and delicate. i love "shadows dancing".. it would be perfect in a girly little nook.
ReplyDeleteThey're all great, she has a beautiful work! I guess my fav is "The shoe collection" :)
ReplyDeleteTough to choose- they are all so dreamy and beautiful, but I think "The Book Collection" is perfect.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is "Time to Go"
ReplyDeletesham727@gmail.com
what lovely photographs! i think that 'shoe collection' and 'memories' are my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI am swooning for "The Shoe Collection"... love it!!
ReplyDelete