hello dolls,
as you know, this weekend i went to try on wedding dresses for the first time and it was so much fun! i didn't pick a final one yet, but got lots of ideas. there are so many gorgeous gowns out there...
i have to confess that since simon reads the blog every day i'm probably not going to reveal it until after the big day. i hope you will all forgive me; some traditions are just too much fun. :)
however, i'd love to share some other visual yumminess related to our wedding, if you're interested! in snippet and ink style, i have created an inspiration board. i can't wait to hear what you think!
mood: casual elegance, playful romance, splashes of vintage
palette: butter yellow, graphite, vintage muted blues and wood

(to see a bigger version, click here)
next up, i'd love your advice on a wedding related matter. please check back later!
Oh Nina, I love it, the colours are wonderful x
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness nina, i have no doubt that you are going to have one of the most beautiful weddings i've ever seen... so far, it sounds like my dream wedding. love love love everything.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love your "mood" and "palette." they are perfect and much what I would want! that is, if I were getting married :)
ReplyDeleteand sunset nuptials sound fantastic. very romantic.
Cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this color palette. I did lemons, tangerine's and grey/graphite. Mine was a bit more modern but I did LOVE having this rustic monogram letter on my cake table that I found on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31038009. I had mine done in orange but she has a lovely yellow.
ReplyDeleteAlso check out eco-fetti as a possible tossing idea as you leave - it's biodegrabable, eco friendly confetti. Adorable and I had little seal stickers made and put it in glassine envelopes. The pictures after the wedding were the best part :)
Yellow french tulips would be LOVELY with this mood.
One more link - check out this lovely yellow wedding:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ourblogoflove.com/index.cfm?postID=326
I love hearing about your wedding plans! My color palette is dark gray, bright pink and orange so it's got the same base as yours. I tried on wedding dresses a while ago and I know how you feel-it's definitely overwhelming deciding on a dress.
ReplyDeleteTry your best to keep your gown a surprise! My fiance thought mine was tea-length until a discussion about shoes yesterday made my mom say "Your dress is long so you'll want heels" infront of my fiance. We're getting married November 1st (6 days!) I guess it had to be spoiled somehow...the funny thing is that the dress is in the corner of our closet and he hasn't felt the urge to see what it looks like!
ReplyDeleteI love those colors together!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful inspiration board-love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteyour wedding sounds like it will be beautiful, i love that it is not super traditional. someday if i get married, i'd like to break out of the norm too and i am so excited to get to plan it one day! haha. i can't wait to see pictures. :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see photos of the actual wedding! it's going to be beautiful.
ReplyDelete