my new favorite song. :)


14 comments:

  1. Love love love Phoenix! I'm currently listening to Metric on extremely high rotation, mixed with a bit Phoenix and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great song! :) My favorite song of the moment is Skinny Love by Bon Iver. It's constantly on repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that song! you must have good taste in music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear lord, THE favorite song? I don't know if I can come to that answer and be able to respond while this post is even on your main page... We'll go with... The Kinks, 'Nothing in the world can make me stop worrin' bout that girl'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. melina, yes, i know the feeling. i just mean today :) ha ha

    and ooooh sam, i LOVE skinny love. such a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janglin by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every day in my car I plug in my iPod and put this song on to start my day! I saw them a couple of weeks ago at Austin City Limits - they rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!

    Lately I can't stop listening to Michael Franti's "Have a Little Faith" & "Say Hey"!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SERIOUSLY! I am in LOVE with Phoenix. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many! Especially anything Michael Buble. But a new love is Hellogoodbye-When we first met. It's for his (recent) fiance, who is in the video, which is uber adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nina,

    I love your blog, thanks so much for sharing this music! I have heard the song before, but never knew who sung it.

    The song on repeat for me at the moment is 'Little Lion Man' by Mumford & Sons. Go on, jump round to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. definitely "stars of leo" by m. ward. it's been my favorite for months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been listening to this album on repeat as I travel around Cambodia... Lisztomania and Rome are tie favourites :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.