i love this too! love how the bridesmaids dresses are individual and yet make such a good collective statement. love the wash of warm but cheerful colors against the aged barn setting. i've always loved the idea of a barn wedding!
Me and Guitar hero want a barn wedding.. well more like a barn party. We actually plan on eloping.. when the timing is right but we want a party just like this!
These pictures are beautiful! Oh Nina, I took my first yoga class last Saturday and loved it! I'm going back again this week!
ReplyDeleteYour wedding is going to be just as beautiful, you'll see :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely idea
gorgeous! i can't wait to hear more of your wedding ideas...
ReplyDeletexo meg
Makes me want to get married all over again!
ReplyDeletei love this too! love how the bridesmaids dresses are individual and yet make such a good collective statement. love the wash of warm but cheerful colors against the aged barn setting.
ReplyDeletei've always loved the idea of a barn wedding!
I love these! I wish I could make them bigger to see more detail.
ReplyDeleteWell if I had to get married again, this style would be a definite option!
ReplyDeleteMe and Guitar hero want a barn wedding.. well more like a barn party. We actually plan on eloping.. when the timing is right but we want a party just like this!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning! I love that look.
ReplyDelete