i love dutch door's little etsy shop and their limited edition prints featuring all fifty states' birds and flowers. i think the massachusetts print is gorgeous with the black capped chickadee and the mayflower.

do you know what is your state bird and flower are?
(photo credit: dutch door)
these are so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteVirginia is Cardinal and Dogwood tree :)
Ditto above for Virginia! But I grew up in Kansas, which is the sunflower and the Western Meadowlark.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! I live in Boston and though I have lived all over the country, my man and I met here and we are getting ready to get married this fall and our baby was born here. I imagine we'll be moving on at some point so I'd like a little something to commemorate Massachusetts - so I just bought this print! Great find Nina!
ReplyDeleteI posted a little about it here...
http://mommyinthemaking.tumblr.com/394911154/massachusettsprint