inhale, exhale.



excerpt from my yoga teacher training application:

"about six months ago, i lost a close family member in a tragic accident. through the grieving process, i thought deeply about how i want to live my life and realized that among other things, it includes teaching yoga. simply put, i have learned that there is no better time to follow my dreams than the present moment."

ladies and gentlemen, yesterday i found out i was accepted to the kripalu teaching program! i haven't yet ironed out the details of when i'll be going, but i am giddy with excitement. thanks for all your encouragement along the way.

champagne for everyone!


(photo credit: the spiritual health)

31 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! Gosh, Nina, it's just one good thing after another. I can't wait to see how your life unfolds!

    xoxo,
    TFH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, GORGEOUS!~!!! I am SO thrilled for you!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's fantastic! I'm not a devout yoga practitioner, but in the end, when I'm stressed or feeling overweight or just blah, I always go back to it. What a great thing to promote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so freaking excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, yay! that's so exciting! you're going to be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That is incredibly exciting and happy news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! way to finally realize what you want in the now and going for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina, this is fantastic! Congratulations! You are going to be an incredible yoga teacher....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds amazing! Congrats on achieving that important goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Congratulations! It's totally awesome to be able to do something you really love with the prospect of being able to make a living from it. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on getting do something you really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nina, that's incredible!! i am so excited for you!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome! My roommate is a yoga instructor and loves it. I need to get more into yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh nina, i'm so excited for you! can't wait for you to be a yoga teacher and to hear all about your training! and i love the new banner! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is awesome news nina!
    i just finished one last week and it was life changing.
    i believe you will love this new adventure.
    namaste......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! That is EXTREMELY exciting!!! Will it take up most of your time? I hear they are pretty intense schoolings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Nina! It's so wonderful to see a dream coming true.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how exciting..enjoy the journey :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Nina! How wonderful!!

    ...and I love your new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, thats fantastic news! good luck :)x

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is fantastic! Great job! I have been thinking about starting yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Nina! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thats amazing!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! It is so exciting to see that you are following your dreams and having everything workout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. that is wonderful news. you will be a fantastic yoga teacher! can't wait to hear all about your training. keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Nina! This is so exciting. Your application statement is beautiful and a good reminder to us all to live our dreams.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.