happy monday!



good morning, loves! how are you?

sorry i was away yesterday, but simon and i spent a long weekend in maine. it was so nice to be snuggled up by the fire and playing with the dogs...

now i am back to work, with french vanilla coffee in hand and my space heater on. it's definitely fall!

first things first: the winner of the beautiful art from last week is... elizabeth from oh eliza! congratulations! :) thanks to everyone for participating and providing such great comments. piia is so grateful and happy for all the positive feedback.

second, i want to say a special welcome to all of my new readers! yay! you are all so lovely for supporting this journey of mine, and reading my little posts. you truly make my day. thank you for being here!

i have some fun posts for you later today, so stay tuned. :)

(photo credit: concrete and honey)

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend. I wouldn't mind snuggling in with a fire.

    As it was, I went to Santa Barbara, and kind of expected it to be warm. It wasn't. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, love your new header! Gone to check out the blog recs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet words, occasional quotes, inspiring pictures and great story-telling make this one of my favorite blogs to visit during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent the long weekend in Maine too (well, and Cape Cod!). It's so beautiful and calm there. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could work from home with french vanilla coffee and a space heater! sounds so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the banner! Just checked out Concrete and Honey. Such pretty images. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. We celebrated Thanksgiving, here in Canada, so it's now back to reality.....and leftovers.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes! happy thanksgiving (belated) to my canadian friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you go in Maine? We're planning on going to Maine for our honeymoon. Right now we're looking at Kennebunkport, but i always love hearing about where others have gone.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.