I LOVE these!! really cute letters...
i'm making a pillow RIGHT NOW made from an old suit :) it's such a trend now and i really really love tweed!
that is genius! I love!
Love them!!!
wow! talk about recycling, lol. they are so cute. the buttons are a nice touch.
What a great idea! I want to try to make my own . . .
Augh! Did you see her cute owl pillows?! I think I am in love with this woman. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=30174064
love the letters..... hope you get some zzzzzzzzz
j'adore! great find, nina!
Such a great idea and so cute! Happy October!
Utterly adorable if i do say so myself.*smile*Also...you've been tagged. Happy day!Ms.Tandyhttp://tandy-mandy.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagyoure-it-dears.html
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
I LOVE these!! really cute letters...
ReplyDeletei'm making a pillow RIGHT NOW made from an old suit :) it's such a trend now and i really really love tweed!
ReplyDeletethat is genius! I love!
ReplyDeleteLove them!!!
ReplyDeletewow! talk about recycling, lol. they are so cute. the buttons are a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I want to try to make my own . . .
ReplyDeleteAugh! Did you see her cute owl pillows?! I think I am in love with this woman. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=30174064
ReplyDeletelove the letters..... hope you get some zzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeletej'adore! great find, nina!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea and so cute! Happy October!
ReplyDeleteUtterly adorable if i do say so myself.*smile*
ReplyDeleteAlso...you've been tagged. Happy day!
Ms.Tandy
http://tandy-mandy.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagyoure-it-dears.html