
my top ten favorite things, at the moment:
1. dog shows like the dog whisperer and it's me or the dog.
2. washing my face the second i get home from work instead of right before bed.
3. chilly mornings.
4. playing scrabble with simon on our iphones all day long.
5. looking forward to the end of the october when my best friend will visit!
6. being able to say things like: "our kids are going to be wicked cute."
7. smoothies.
8. roasted and salted sunflower kernels.
9. amazing marriage advice from joanna's blog.
10. the rare occasion when my golf swing rocks.
Yay! I'm so excited!!! Thanks and have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeletechilly mornings are the greatest! have a lovely weekend nina!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely read. Thank for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love that your kids are going to be wicked cute. :)
smoothies are on my faves list too :)
ReplyDelete"our kids are going to be wicked cute." - that's just adorable! ^^
have a great weekend!
xx
Just wanted to say that your blog is delightful. I'll be spending the weekend celebrating my birthday with my wicked cute kids and darling husband.
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to dog shows too. I'm hoping I will learn how to get my dog to behave.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Bon weekend!! Your kids ARE going to be wicked cute, and i'm so jelly you guys can play scrabble via iphone!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, Nina....I love Olivia's blog - she is so adorable...:)
ReplyDeleteLoving your loving list.
ReplyDeleteCan't remember how I found you...hmmm...lovely list?
No matter, glad I did though!
e.
I would like to take a bike & ride on a path in the forest! Got to watch out for those branches though.
ReplyDeleteLove your list....Just found your blog...Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
ReplyDeleteStop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Great list! Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeletethis made me smile. "our kids are gonna be wicked cute"- adorable!
ReplyDeleteMy fiance and I are currently addicted to "the Dog Whisperer" and "It's Me or the Dog" too! Trying to learn all the dog training secrets as we're planning on adding a puppy to our family as a wedding present to each other! :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely! my husband got me to go golfing with him a few weeks ago, and i did better than i thought i would. its kinda fun :)
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your lovely blog a bit ago and i wanted to say i think it is darling. I'll be back for more...*smile*
ReplyDeleteMissTandy
I totally get the chilly morning thing! Every morning when I walk to school I totally think "I love that it's a bit cold" It helps to wake me up!
ReplyDeleteNice those sound pretty awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have made me officially crave fall with the roasted and salted sunflower kernels because that made me think of roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. Yum! Love 'em both. What a lovely list you have here--a pleasure to read.
ReplyDelete