au supermarché



i fell madly in love with this bag, and now i get to give it away! being a blogger is the best! this beauty is designed by darcy dizenzo. see more of her work here.

this eco-chic tote is made of 100% natural unbleached cotton canvas and is perfect for carrying groceries. to enter to win, please leave a comment by saturday, september 12th.

good luck!

92 comments:

  1. I love it! I need it! Count me in, it looks like such a cute little tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh i love it! perfect for montreal living :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tote. I absolutely adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh thats so cute!! i'm going to check out the rest of her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bag! Perfect for my Saturday morning Farmer's Market shopping in So Cal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! Maybe it will even inspire me to work on my french? Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, and I am working on my French! Cute. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that's adorable! It's a lot bigger than most, which makes it more handy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je l'aime! (maybe? It's been a while since I've worked on my French!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I love it! The list of things reminds me of the Flight of the Conchords song, "Fou De Fa Fa."

    ReplyDelete
  11. its such a darling tote! perfect for the farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, this one i am not forgetting to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I'm looking for a good tote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute. I had to google "pemplemousse," though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so lovely! what a great thing to walk around with in the fall

    ReplyDelete
  16. This reminds me of the Flight of the Conchords song "Foux de Fa Fa" when they're in the supermarket. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, this bag would make me feel sophisticated doing my grocery shopping with the 2 little ones-not frazzled and frumpy like I normally do while shopping! : D

    ReplyDelete
  18. love tote bags- can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am all about re-usable totes and this one adds fashion sense to eco sense....very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i fell in love with it in your last post too!! so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooo! Supercute! My sister would LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love it so much..but pamplemousse is spelled wrong! i would just have to avoid the french department, i suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it love it love it!! it's the perfect shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You know I love this bag - French and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg this is ADORABLE. and pomplemousse is my favorite word! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm obsessed with canvas bags and this would made a lovely addition to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. J'adore!!! I would love carrying this to the grocery store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! And I love your striped shirt (though I'm aware that is not part of the giveaway!)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love this. and need it to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't usually even enter but OMGosh! That is SOOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. you have some of the cutest bags in your giveaways! i like.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Charming and functional- perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh my goodness, this bag is so darling!! :):)
    i love it, so simple and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ooh, very cute and I love the handwriting. simple and chic and all around lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  35. oooh! please enter me! i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. this is my favorite give-a-way yet! so cute! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Perfect! I can't wait to stroll with this...

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love grocery bags and this is uber cute! better than the publix ones i've been collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really cute, AND eco chic! Win win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fabulous tote! I also just blogged about your giveaway and how you reminded me of the phrase bouquets of pencils in your guest post over at Carolyn's last week. Thank you for reminding me how much I love You've got mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. loooove this. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  42. nina, you have the best giveaways ever. This bag is simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a wonderful shopping bag. Fell in love immediately! Also in love with your blog - I lived in Boston last year and small mentions of Boston bring back so many great memories. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  44. hello. just found you through ...sending postcards. and what a find! please throw my hat into the ring for this heart-flutteringly cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  45. this is so cute! You do the best giveaways :) x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Greetings from Washington, D.C. The tote is so sweet and chic ... tres charmant!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ooohlala... c'est magnifique. Pick ME, pick ME (but very good luck to everyone!).

    ReplyDelete
  48. that bag is too cute! would definitely "chic up" my trips to the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I minored in French, so I feel particularly lovey feelings for this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  50. yes very cute only that pamplemousse is spelled wrong :-(

    ReplyDelete
  51. eeee so cute! or should i say très chic! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  52. what a shame that it is spelled wrong. i'll send her a note to see if she she'd be willing to fix it... thanks for noticing, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  53. oooooo i want i want i want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a lovely tote! It would be perfect for going to the store down the hill or carrying my books to class.

    ReplyDelete
  55. just watched Julie & Julia, and this would be perfect for starting my new goal of learning how to cook french food! ...and going back to french class tomorrow at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. oh, i love french handwriting! please let it be me! lilliangoldsmith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. french, handwriting, simplicity, and reusable totes. four of my favorite things ... thank you!
    vkhuong[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great bag, sign me up please.
    Theresa N
    weceno(At)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. ooooh! I love it! Such a different idea, and so chic looking...

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tres cute, I ♥ it! Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  61. hi nina! i just discovered your blog a couple days ago - what a great find! count me in for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Gorgeous bag - perfect with a striped shirt! You have a gorgeous blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Just found your blog...and it fills me with warm fuzzies, including this BAG which is so perfect.
    elle_5555 (at) hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  64. How did I miss this? I love it. I'm buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sorry!

    It's pamplemousse (with an a)! Cool bag tho'

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.