confession: i really want this giveaway myself. it's so pretty! this hand printed flag garland bag was made by the lovely catherine from little glowing lights. she also has a gorgeous blog, so check it out if you have a chance.
to enter to win, please leave a comment below and i will randomly pick a winner on friday, september 4th. good luck!
Any girl could use another bag :) Lovely stuff!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...I could use a new bag for my knitting.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this beautiful bag. So colorful!
ReplyDeleteThis bag is adorable-- the colors are especially nice.
ReplyDeleteI could definitely use this colorful bag - it's so lovely!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! I love it! It'd be perfect for frequently the fall farmer's markets.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bag! This would be such a lovely addition to my collection :-)
ReplyDeleteThat bag is adorable...now wonder you want to keep it for yourself :-) Thanks for sharing with us though...I know the winner will appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteYes, please! I would love to win this bag, too! It's super adorable.
ReplyDeletelove it!! fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteit is simply perfect! <3
ReplyDeleteThis bag is so simple and so cute. I love that little stitched on patch so much too.
ReplyDeletethat is seriously cute. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat bag would make my grocery shopping so much cuter!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is this tote?? Looove!
ReplyDeleteplease let me be the most fashionable girl walking to my early class or on my way to the co-op! please please please!
ReplyDeleteSo great!
ReplyDeleteoh this is adorable :) im off to visit her shop now!
ReplyDeleteCount me in, it's totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteOoo, love!
ReplyDeletelovely! i can always use another bag. thanks!
ReplyDeleteo this is beautiful. I have a weakness for bags. (:
ReplyDeleteLovelovelove!!
ReplyDeletexo
it's true, i have a secret l♥ve for totes/bags/etc. i would love to take this bag with me to the beach, full of my favorite books/stationary/pens etc.
ReplyDelete:)
So cute! It would be perfect as a bookbag - just toss everything in!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! ::fingers crossed::
ReplyDeletehow cute!! i love it!
ReplyDeletesuper cute! a good tote bag can go such a long way.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable bag! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteNina, I've just discovered your blog and am loving your lovely pictures, thoughts and giveaways. A wonderful interuption to my day. Little glowing lights is also a great new find to be added to my regular reading. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteoh I want one!
ReplyDelete:)
it's so so so so pretty!
how adorable! I already have an outfit to go with that bag!
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy little bag!
ReplyDeletethis bag makes my day!
ReplyDeleteahhh love it :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bag! Could use it in so many ways :) Great Giveaway!
ReplyDeletethis would be so awesome for my new college life! i absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! What a great idea! Sign me up! :)
ReplyDeleteA lovely, perfect for trips to the library!
ReplyDelete:)
What a gorgeous little bag! I'm sure I need that one for my growing collection. ;P
ReplyDeleteEvery cool kid needs a nice grocery bag!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! I would love to have one :)
ReplyDeleteooh its lovely- fingers crossed! x
ReplyDeleteooh, it's perfect for so many things!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
krista
Oh I would love to get this bag for weekend adventures!
ReplyDeletevery pretty thanks
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeletesuch an adorable bag!!
ReplyDeletePerfect for carrying all my goodies back and forth to school!
ReplyDeleteI want one!! So very lovely!!
ReplyDeleteoh PLEASE pick me :)
ReplyDeleteThis tote is wonderful! I love the flags and the textured tag at the bottom :)
ReplyDeletevkhuong[at]gmail[dot]com
It is beautiful! I'd love to win!! Thank you!
ReplyDeletetiffanys819 at gmail dot com
what a fun bag!
ReplyDeletethe best gifts / giveaways are the ones you want to keep for yourself. truly.
ReplyDeletesooo cute! What a great giveaway :)
ReplyDeletethe bag is adorable! i would use it as my park afternoon bag :)
ReplyDeletethis bag is adorable! love!
ReplyDeleteoh how adorable!! i could definitely use a new bag - and what a cute shop...i feel a new obsession coming on... :)
ReplyDeletepick me!!!! i love it! :)
ReplyDeletei want it, i want it, i want it! oh i so badly want it!
ReplyDeleteLoveli bag, I hope I win :)
ReplyDeleteCute little flags!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I hope I'm too late. This little bag is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Bag........
ReplyDelete