as promised, let's talk about something cheerful. this vintage etsy shop makes me smile.












so clever, right? i've never seen items presented in such a fun, unique way.
p.s. speaking of etsy, don't miss olivia's new store filled with lovely little cake stands. so dreamy!
awww thanks nina!! you are so sweet! i love that vintage store too, so so cute.
ReplyDeleteShops on Etsy never cease to amaze me. People are so ridiculously creative, I love it! I spend way, way to much time just looking at what people come up with on Etsy. What a fantastic way to advertise those items.
ReplyDeleteLove this...so creative. I just did a post on how much I am spending on etsy...it is my new addiction! Will have to check this shop out!
ReplyDeletethat's so cute and creative! lovely find ^^
ReplyDeleteI love Etsy and can spend hour upon hour looking at all the fabulously creative treats!
ReplyDeleteI was on cloud 9 yesterday when I saw that Olivia opened her Etsy! Love those cake plates!
ReplyDeletei love the radio!
ReplyDeletelovely!! oh I wish I had an ETSY credit card
ReplyDeleteoh that would be bad ....
they made me smile too, what a great idea
ReplyDelete