microwave girl.




i adore shopping for greeting cards, but truth be told, i'm pretty picky. there is so much boring, cheesy stuff out there!

i recently found these cards on etsy by microwave girl and they are exactly my style. woot!

where do you buy your interesting and funny greeting cards? maybe we should start an awesome greeting card collective!

6 comments:

  1. I really love the "no particular day" card. Getting cards for no reason is one of my FAVORITE things. I make a lot of cards for people, myself. The Hallmark wordy ones don't really do it for me. Less words + more pictures = effectivness! These are cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love the really random birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for the awesome greeting card collective! Bring. It. On. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I make some pretty cute cards! My friends always like them. You might, too.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7858781

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous!! 'Hearted' on Etsy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sorry I've just realized I've missed so many posts and I have been so lack on comment!
    Sorry...

    I like "Awsome" card!!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.