inside the box.




maybe i'm late to the game, but today i fell in love with street artist aakash nihalani who tapes isometric rectangles and squares around new york city. the
graphics highlight the contours and geometry of the city encouraging new yorkers to see the various shapes and grids in their neighborhoods. very cool.


some days i am a street-artist wanna-be... today is one of those days.

6 comments:

  1. weird. I wish I would have seen some of this when I was living there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it and that this is getting out there! my boyfriend's sister is friends with the artist and we went to one of his exhibits a while back. sometimes i'd run into his art on the street :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a cool thing. Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so rad! i love how creative humans are!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.