crunch crunch.



dear friends,
i cordially invite you to meet me at the cafe on the corner. we'll eat baguettes with cheese, sip some bubbly, admire each other's jewelry, and talk about how much we love tights.

see you soon?


(photo credit: wesleyb)

29 comments:

  1. WHY do I not live in Boston?!!??! That sounds like the perfect day, Nina! Truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to come so much!! take lots of pics and i will join u in spirit.......:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join you... just let me buy a plane ticket and i will be on my way : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, I'm inspecting my tights wardrobe for next week!

    Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. see you soon. i'll bring some montreal cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm sounds divine. Have you seen Ratatouille? I love the part where they listen to the crunch of the baguette! It really is the way to test them... YUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh, nina! why do i have to go to work? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya and I both are moving to Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!
    We have that today for "France cafe" after classes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to join you! I will be right over as soon as my classes get out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds wonderful, wait for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds delightful! I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha Nina! I'd love to... There's nothing better than new friends, baguettes and trend talk!

    One day we'll meet! My uncle tells me I would love Boston...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to play. This sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww sounds SO nice! i want that baguette!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds delightful! see you in ten.

    ReplyDelete
  18. would if i could. We could do it in Portland! We have lovely cafes, and despite the very warm weather, the leaves they are a'changin
    luv,
    -kara

    ReplyDelete
  19. sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Nina, that sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww, I wish I could come. sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok. I'll bring my norwegian tights and some milkchocolate and I'll buy a ticket Oslo-Boston.

    Because that sounded perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. sounds great - as long as it's not mens' tights *cringe*

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.