things i love thursday (the blog edition)

sometimes i stumble on blogs that are so beautiful and original, i almost fall over. here are three recent favorites that i thought you might enjoy too.

p.s. it is recommended that you peruse these blogs while sipping a cup of earl grey tea, with a sketch book nearby and with some jazzy tunes in the background.

saga
oldfaithful
flora

8 comments:

  1. Great blog links! I love all of these are they're all totally new to me! Thanks for sharing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh loving Flora Douville's work and blog! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for passing them on! i always love getting good blog recommendations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, thanks for the finds, i LOVE finding new blogs, love yours too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo thank you for these gorgeous finds. I love finding new blogs too--and Flora's photos are glorious.

    I also wanted to say happy sixmonthaversary! Your list of dos and don'ts made me grin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely check these out... Just as soon as I have my cup of early grey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for this! Can't wait to look through all of them :) I have a list of 10 that I read every month, sometimes I change them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm glad you like my blog, thank you for your link! I will come back here :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.