happenings at naturally nina.

Hanna_Pink1
hello friends! i'm not usually great at promoting myself, but today i'm delighted to share some exciting new yoga and photography services i'll be offering throughout new england in the coming months.

yoga
1. introduction to yoga: 10 private lessons over the course of one month, designed to give you a basic understanding and experience of yoga asanas (postures) & philosophy. completely customized to meet your needs and goals, we will work together to build strength, flexibility and tranquility. perfect for beginners.

2. yoga for brides: as your wedding day approaches, take a moment to relax, rejuvenate and tone your body. over the course of 5 private lessons, we will work together on breathing techniques, relaxation, and strength. you also have the option of scheduling a brief yoga class for you and your bridal party the morning of your wedding.


photography
1. month-by-month munchkin: document your baby's first year by scheduling a mini photo shoot with me once a month. we will work together to come up with a fun and creative style to capture your babe's personality and growth.

2. shop, prop or etsy: are you looking for high quality images to enhance your business? book a session with me to photograph your handmade creations, vintage clothing, or other objects. styling is included.

book now
for more information, rates and dates available, please send me an email at naturallynina[at]gmail.com. book early, as spots may fill up! thank you. xo.


12 comments:

  1. these are lovely ideas, Nina! So sad I don't live on your coast to take advantage of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you're promoting your "self"...
    Wish I lived closer!

    HAPPY DAYS!
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. You've inspired me. (I'm constantly contemplating ways to incorporate my photography into my life.) Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nina! this is so exciting! i love the month-by-month munchkin idea. munchkin has got to be the cutest word, ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh if I lived in Boston I would totally take you up on your bridal yoga package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the snowflakes in your hair.

    yoga for the bridal party? genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, any chance you'll be in the D.C. area soon? I would love to do a yoga class with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Nina! This all sounds great! If I lived in New ENgland I would totally hire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great! I'm really loving the yoga for brides idea! I wish you lived closer to LA because I would totally book you lol :D Good luck with these new and exciting ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so great nina! yoga for brides sounds amazing, i wish i had that before i got married! i agree with becky, you should come to DC! -jen

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.