things i love thursday.

Untitled-1

these are a few things that have been inspiring me lately:
1. the idea of using gorgeous, vintage bookmarks (instead of using a random scrap of paper like i usually do.)
2. wouldn't this modern carafe be perfect on a bedside table?
3. pressed, dried flowers will always impress me.
4. bright and cheery nails to celebrate the arrival of spring.
5. i still adore simple, antique rings.
6. finally, scissors used to be so much prettier, didn't they? :)

what's been inspiring you lately? happy thursday!


(photo and product credits: cb2 carafe, scissors, bookmark, essie nail polish haute as hello, lagar conne ring, and pressed flowers)

12 comments:

  1. Oo, I love love love that carafe. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a lovely collection! I think I might press some flowers now... so pretty. Love those scissors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ring is so simple and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm agree on the bookmarks! esp. dried flower bookmarks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that carafe, so sweet and old fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you just inspired me to press some flowers! I haven't done that in so long and they make great bookmarks when ironed inside wax paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, do you use essie nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm with you on the nails! i just painted my nails a spring-y violet and it puts me in a better mood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore collecting and leaving random bookmarks to be discovered next time i read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looove that carafe. i think theyre dreamy. weird?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    I really love your blog!
    I'm french and live in Melbourne, if you want to follow me please have a look
    http://www.gingerlemonn.blogspot.com/
    Thnax!:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these pretty treasures you've discovered.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.