
this morning: a long walk to a local coffee shop with a big, black dog by my side. exercise, coffee and good dog-sitting. win-win-win.
right now: pomegranate juice, a roaring fire, and articles that feel good for my brain.
later tonight: a heaping bowl of spaghetti bolognese, a glass of wine, and continued daydreams of someday making the move up here.
how is your day going?
(photo credit: miwaramone)
right now: pomegranate juice, a roaring fire, and articles that feel good for my brain.
later tonight: a heaping bowl of spaghetti bolognese, a glass of wine, and continued daydreams of someday making the move up here.
how is your day going?
(photo credit: miwaramone)
You make Maine sound so good :) Thanks for reminding me how nice it can be to live here. It's easy to forget during the gloomy winter months..
ReplyDeletei spilled paint ALL OVER ME in my art class, so i came home to change. and then decided not to go back to class. so this bad day is turning out quite relaxing!
ReplyDeletemaine sounds lovely!
Sounds like a perfect day :)
ReplyDeleteSounds cozy!! :) xxoo
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely day! I had yoga during the noon hour which was nice!
ReplyDeletePerfect. Did they let the pup into the coffee shop? Maine sounds so wonderful right now!
ReplyDeleteMaine is an absolutely beautiful state - my parents lived there (in Bangor) before I was born. I love to visit... but mostly in warmer months ;) What can I say, I was Texas-raised. Glad you're enjoying yourself; sounds like a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteyes the pup was so good in the coffee shop and the owner didn't mind (although i asked just to be sure.) :)
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect. I absolutely love taking care of people's dogs since I can't have my own (for now anyway). x
ReplyDeletep.s. Nina, I quoted you on my blog. Hope that's ok. It's here: http://thislittleport.blogspot.com/2011/03/yoga-school-begins.html
Sounds like a good day. :)
ReplyDelete~K
Your day sounds like absolute bliss. I hope you're enjoying that spaghetti! (I'm drinking a late afternoon latte and nibbling on a salted caramel bar. Can't complain.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds lovely! My day was full of stress and feelings of being so overwhelmed.
ReplyDeleteWe are still in the last throws of summer here is Sydney, but I can imagine your scene. Sounds perfect.
ReplyDeleteCarmel
yum, the a heaping bowl of spaghetti sounds just perfect. and so does the rest of your day!
ReplyDeletei love maine, i miss it! what a great post, it really took me away for a second there!
ReplyDeletesounds like a sweet day. Currently, I am taking a study break at the library and chipping some chi latte.
ReplyDeletei also would enjoy moving to maine!!
ReplyDelete