
one - new cozy zip-up with... wait for it... thumb holes. i've come to the conclusion that all sleeves should have thumb holes, no?
two - dogs currently sleeping at my feet. i think one of them is dreaming about running because his paws are twitching.
three - vitamin waters consumed this week. gah! i have no self-control when it come to bottled deliciousness.
four - o'clock is when i will visit my little niece and teach her naughty words. ahem.
five - times i heard the song forget you by cee-lo on the radio today. (also the number of times i sang at the top of my lungs.)
p.s. negative twelve - the number of girl scout cookies i wish i had consumed. :)
(photo credits: third drawer down, hilda grahnat, creating keepsakes and sandra juto)
two - dogs currently sleeping at my feet. i think one of them is dreaming about running because his paws are twitching.
three - vitamin waters consumed this week. gah! i have no self-control when it come to bottled deliciousness.
four - o'clock is when i will visit my little niece and teach her naughty words. ahem.
five - times i heard the song forget you by cee-lo on the radio today. (also the number of times i sang at the top of my lungs.)
p.s. negative twelve - the number of girl scout cookies i wish i had consumed. :)
(photo credits: third drawer down, hilda grahnat, creating keepsakes and sandra juto)
Oh this is cool! hehe Your totally going to be the awesome aunt because you taught her those! Oh I hear ya on the girl scout cookies!! =P
ReplyDeleteMelanie's Randomness
I am a HUGE advocate of thumb hooks. I love them. I've been mocked mercilessly for how much I love them. I do not care. =)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had 2 dogs sleeping at my feet, sounds perfect. And I agree, thumb holes are awesome. x
ReplyDeleteI remember a few years ago, teaching my cousin naughty words was my favourite thing to do :) Now just waiting for my niece and nephew to get just a leeetle bit older and they will also be taught. It's a small pleasure.
ReplyDeletethose girl scout cookies are ADDICTIVE! I think there's something in them :)
ReplyDelete"see him driving around town with the girl i love... "
ReplyDeleteevery long sleeve shirt should have thumb hooks. keeps the wrists warm, hello!
Lol..you are too funny Nina! I can totally picture you doing No. 5 :D
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I am now craving thin mints. Damn you.
I love that idea of a day in numbers. And I only heard "Forget You" once, but I only listened to the radio for a couple songs. You can bet I was singing along, though. :)
ReplyDelete~Kendall
Very cool idea x
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you on the thumb holes issue. We don't have girl scout cookies here, but maybe we should. Now I'm going to have to google that song, as I have no idea what it is, or maybe I will ask my 13 year old.
ReplyDeleteHave a super weekend.
Carmel
Just You-Tubed the song - yes I know it. I want to be one of the back girls in the green dress - I couldn't look more different if I tried.
ReplyDeleteCarmel
lululemon rocks my world!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove lululemon.
ReplyDeletelove girlscout cookies (and i havent had ONE this year. not on purpose)
and that song is on all the time. the power of glee.
You are so cute! I loved number four :)
ReplyDeletei need to find a girl scout. pronto.
ReplyDeletei love these things. i think dreaming dogs are the sweetest things ever. it seems like you've been having such a fun and rejuvenating winter. as it should be! xo
ReplyDeleteI saw some Girl Scouts in the grocery store the other day but was able to resist. I am really wishing I was more easily won over right about now...
ReplyDeletegood news:
ReplyDeleteyour blog is looking more and more beautiful every day
bad news:
those pillow cases are sold out!!