things i love thursday.

IMG_2573
this plant in the sunlight almost makes me believe that spring is right around the corner. huzzah!
IMG_2481
cappuccinos served with animal crackers.
IMG_2620
my new favorite snack. (and sometimes i add the juice to my sparkling water.)
Records.
the good 'ol days when we owned music that wasn't on our computers.


this song.

what are you loving lately?

19 comments:

  1. Have you heard the song Long Walk To Never by Jaymay? I'm madly in love with it.

    Hope spring finds you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love graham crackers! Today I love that im at the airpot on my way to aweddingin florida :). Hope u are having a beautiful Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is very near I can smell it. Oh my cappuccinos are one of my all time favorite things...with animal cookies even better. Have you considered baking your grapefruit for 15min at 375 with a drizzle of brown sugar on it. It's worth it. This song and video is just awesome. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The animal crackers are such a fun little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy thursday to you girls too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny, I just added freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice to san pellengrino the other day. I love that it takes away the slightly bitter taste of the water. I also can't wait for Spring! Lots to look forward too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. animal crackers with cappucinos?!?! i think this is one area where we finally usurped those fabulous italians!!
    oh this made me super happy!
    xo,
    katie
    p.s. i'm not a drinker....when i go out i always have the waiter/bartender bring me his fanciest wine goblet and mix water sparkles and fresh grapefruit. my booze-loving friends never cease to end up swigging over my pretty drink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so strange to me that the sunlight pouring in through the windows FEELS warm, but then the second i step outside, i'm reminded it's still a freezing ice box out there. how can that be?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That song is so fun and happy! Today I am loving the 44 degree temperature out there. Also, leftover tortilla soup. Oh and hte orange julius I am about to make and the fact that I have a dinner date tonight with a dear sweet friend! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had animal crackers in far too long, come to think of it, I'm not sure they even exist on this continent. Oh well, I'll just gaze longingly at your coffee photo....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm there are currently six grapefruits in my fridge. I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the photos and what a beautiful plant! the grapefruit juice in sparkling water sounds really good, I'll try it some time! :)
    today i'm just loving that I'm going to my hometown to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday with him and my family! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm loving cycling lately!

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you know that eating grapefriut increases the risk of breast cancer with women.
    please stop eating it xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kinda really loving this song :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In case the breast cancer comment is freaking anyone out, here is a link that sheds some light on the controversy. I love my grapefruit! http://blog.cincovidas.com/can-grapefruit-increase-your-risk-of-breast-cancer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Johnny Flynn! I fell in love with his music at the beginning of last year with "Tickle Me Pink." But no one around me seems to listen to him..

    I really enjoyed this song. Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  18. we listen to vinyl in our house, my husband just made a storage bin to display all the records in ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.