things i love thursday - the pinterest edition.

pinterest – noun:  an online pin board — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by your friends. 
mosaicf9baef3c3c09d85d258916403520699ec2c0cbbb
are you on pinterest? i'd love to follow you! you can follow me here.

(all photo credits here)

17 comments:

  1. Pinterest is so wonderful! It's such a great way to organize collections of lovely finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love that bag! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet used my pinterest account! But, I love what you've chosen! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pinterest! Am off to go add you right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinterest! And you got me onto it after that lovely baby post :)

    http://pinterest.com/lauraelisabeth/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pinterest account! It is so fun. :) I love all those pictures.

    ~Kendall
    http://pinterest.com/kendallthecat/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little cottage. Oh I wish it got that cold in Australia .. just for a day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pinterest is so wonderfully addicting! that bag is so majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool. you can follow me here

    http://pinterest.com/katietheking/products-i-love/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am on pinterest, and I'm already following you :) I love your craft room board, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have fallen for Pinterest. I just started following you and you can find me here {http://pinterest.com/miabortolussi/}. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on it! It's addictive!
    Now I'm following you!
    http://pinterest.com/katewantstorun/pins/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't realize you were on there! Can't wait to see what you dig up — love your craft room picks. If you'd like, you can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/ericajackson84.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just invited! It's so addicting!
    pinterest.com/brightheaded

    have a great day, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Pinterest and I am already following you! Pinning is fun and gives me that feeling you get after you go shopping... a high maybe? or just inspiration. It just feels good!
    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how fun would it be for you to follow me :)

    http://pinterest.com/stacyofksw/

    Going to take a peek at all of your loveliness

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.