Everything IS going to be okay. I had a day that I was expecting to be overwhelming and anxiety-provoking. And, you know what? It kind of was. But I'm home now. I made it. Tomorrow makes me a little nervous, too -- I'm not going to lie. Most days scare me a little bit, except for the weekend days; though Sunday (particularly the evening) stirs up a small panic.
I don't know about you, but my anxiety is a tricky thing to manage. It's nice to know that someone else needs to remind herself that life is good, and we are all plodding along, day by day.
with a few words you say so much. thank you dear nina. i like your dark nails and raindrops, and also the wind, dreams, mountains, the moon, yoga in silence and coffee with soy milk. and i've a song for you: http://bit.ly/hsMnZY a big hug around the world*
I make cookies. Because whatever reason, I feel a bit more confident in solving the problems of me and the world with a cookie in my hand. And I hug on my little girl. Chubby baby legs have a way of bringing perspective and hope to my outlook.
Hang in there. Amongst much pain, there is always beauty and love. You just have to look hard for it.
we all feel this way sometimes... i'm glad you're doing better today. yoga always helps, doesn't it :)
i always look forward to reading what you have to write nina, and it is so good that you share with us when you're feeling less than perfectly happy too. thanks for being a real person on your blog, i am so happy to be here :)
oh yes, everything will be okay. xxxo, nina.
ReplyDeletelovely, lovely post. xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteYes, I certainly hope everything is going to be okay!
ReplyDeleteLove the nail color, by the way!
Time heals everything :) Glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeletexx
A Journey to Style
Everything IS going to be okay. I had a day that I was expecting to be overwhelming and anxiety-provoking. And, you know what? It kind of was. But I'm home now. I made it. Tomorrow makes me a little nervous, too -- I'm not going to lie. Most days scare me a little bit, except for the weekend days; though Sunday (particularly the evening) stirs up a small panic.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about you, but my anxiety is a tricky thing to manage. It's nice to know that someone else needs to remind herself that life is good, and we are all plodding along, day by day.
Thank you for writing. xx
ReplyDeletewith a few words you say so much. thank you dear nina. i like your dark nails and raindrops, and also the wind, dreams, mountains, the moon, yoga in silence and coffee with soy milk. and i've a song for you: http://bit.ly/hsMnZY a big hug around the world*
ReplyDeleteI love this photo
ReplyDeleteand my daughter and I mentally send you hugs and vegan chocolate biscotti
I make cookies. Because whatever reason, I feel a bit more confident in solving the problems of me and the world with a cookie in my hand. And I hug on my little girl. Chubby baby legs have a way of bringing perspective and hope to my outlook.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Amongst much pain, there is always beauty and love. You just have to look hard for it.
we all feel this way sometimes... i'm glad you're doing better today. yoga always helps, doesn't it :)
ReplyDeletei always look forward to reading what you have to write nina, and it is so good that you share with us when you're feeling less than perfectly happy too. thanks for being a real person on your blog, i am so happy to be here :)
Thanks for writing :)
ReplyDeleteah yes, I remind myself each day.
ReplyDeleteit's gonna be ok...........
cheers :)
this is such a lovely reminder, nina. definitely needed this today :) for me, it's lavender nails, lots of iced tea, and extra sauna time.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Good to hear, Nina! Sometimes focusing on the small things of beauty helps us open up to the bigger beauty, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete