
today i am delighted to share this romantic giveaway from fifi du vie. i fell in love with this print a while ago, so imagine my excitement when sweet izabella contacted me about offering it as a giveaway on the blog.
the print reminds me of the sense of adventure i felt when simon and i were traveling around new zealand. there's something so enchanting about having a partner in crime, don't you think?
to enter to win, please visit izabella's shop, and leave a comment below by friday evening, november 19th.
good luck!
Oh I love a giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI also love her "La Vie Est Belle" print!
Ooh would be so nice for the guest room.
ReplyDeleteI love this print! It reminds me of traveling with my husband for six months last year. I especially love it in red, in her shop.
ReplyDeletei have been admiring this shop for months now and trying to decide between the "&love" print or this one for my new apartment! what a lovely little shop!
ReplyDeletethat is sooo lovely. I need a birthday present for my adventurous pal and this would be perrrrfect!
ReplyDeleteThis explains my thoughts and dreams so perfectly. :)
ReplyDeleteI think this would be so perfect for my friend who is currently designing a nursary for a baby girl on the way!
ReplyDeleteLove this so much. Romance and adventure. :)
ReplyDeletevery nice! i need new pictures for my apartment !
ReplyDeleteI love everything in her shop! I really love the "Oh darling, let's be forever and ever." Might have to go ahead and gift that to myself today! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! And the "You Are My Favorite" print is so cute too!
ReplyDeleteLove this and everything else she's got in her beautiful shop!
ReplyDeleteAdore!! Reminds me to keep those special moments near and dear!!
ReplyDeleteI've definitely been feeling the urge to travel lately.
ReplyDeleteI love this print!
Love the type face and colors! Wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteI love this print so much. My darling and I are planning our adventure so I would be so happy to have this on our wall.
ReplyDeleteLove the print! Her shop has amazing stuff. The print really does bring back times of travel. My husband and I just went on our honeymoon and it was full of adventures.
ReplyDeleteLove. I've been looking for a word-print to hang above our bed, and this one would fit so perfectly. I especially love the green one. And many of her others!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Loving her stuff - so fun and so true!
ReplyDeletethis is so great - very royal tenenbaums!
ReplyDeletelove love!
ReplyDeletexo
sarah r.
Oh I love this print beyond words!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this print- it's on my wishlist and I keep going back to it! And I love your blog- it's so good for giving me a daily smile.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Checked out her show and I am loving the "This Love Is Extraordinary" as well!
ReplyDeletei LOVE this because "darling" is one of my favourite words. :)
ReplyDeleteI love sweet dreams in Italian. Reminds me of Bloomability :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I would love to have this print!
ReplyDeleteOh! The prints in the shop look simply adorable. I also like the &love print as well as the sonno beato print!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great shop! I love this print too.
ReplyDeletelove the prints, love all the prints... :)
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog through weddinggawker today - lovely.
ReplyDeleteI think this may be my new favorite quote!
What a great shop! Thanks for introducing us to it!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Would like to hang this so hubby and I can see it often (as a reminder!
ReplyDeleteJ'ADORE!! But have you also seen "oh baby, let's be outlaws"... teehee... love it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Don Quixote and it reminds me of my favorite quote from the book:
ReplyDelete"the ones, that people say go searching for adventures"
...except this one is only, you know, a bit fancier...
I love it!
What lovely prints!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness i need this so badly! given, i don't currently have a darling... but maybe i could just pretend that this is actually him speaking to me :) or something equally creepy haha
ReplyDeleteam i too late? i might be too late. hope not.
ReplyDeletelove the print!
ReplyDeleteSo great!
ReplyDelete