Random acts of kindness are wonderful. I wish people would do them more...
This is truly a Random Act of Kindness.. so sweet!
I love random acts of kindness! The other day a guy ran in front of me to open the door for me. So sweet. :)Laurenwww.laurensthoughts.com
This reminded me of "Mending Wall," by Robert Frost.So cute!
Awwww, that is nice!
wow i love this!!! :) this is awesome
you might like this blog. the author posts a thank you note each day (sometimes to people. sometimes to objects. sometimes to ideas.) http://thxthxthx.com/
everybodysinvited - thank you! that is so awesome; i love it. :) my favorite is "dear prunes". ha!
oh, i just love this! i love little random acts of kindness. :)
makes me want share some love.
I want to see a picture of your fence!!
Aw. This is fantastic and I definitely needed a reminder of the kindness of strangers at this moment. I knew I could count on your blog!
thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.
Random acts of kindness are wonderful. I wish people would do them more...
ReplyDeleteThis is truly a Random Act of Kindness.. so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love random acts of kindness! The other day a guy ran in front of me to open the door for me. So sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteLauren
www.laurensthoughts.com
This reminded me of "Mending Wall," by Robert Frost.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
Awwww, that is nice!
ReplyDeletewow i love this!!! :) this is awesome
ReplyDeleteyou might like this blog. the author posts a thank you note each day (sometimes to people. sometimes to objects. sometimes to ideas.) http://thxthxthx.com/
ReplyDeleteeverybodysinvited - thank you! that is so awesome; i love it. :) my favorite is "dear prunes". ha!
ReplyDeleteoh, i just love this! i love little random acts of kindness. :)
ReplyDeletemakes me want share some love.
ReplyDeleteI want to see a picture of your fence!!
ReplyDeleteAw. This is fantastic and I definitely needed a reminder of the kindness of strangers at this moment. I knew I could count on your blog!
ReplyDelete