a good week.

thisweek
this week, i...
  • taught two yoga classes: one to a group of fabulous ladies who sent me home with banana bread, and one to a beautiful woman who happens to be my sister. (after this class, we partook in some whitewineasana.)
  • skyped with a dear friend in germany. it made me just a teeny bit nostalgic for the year that i lived in munich. the holiday markets and snowy roads were incredibly picturesque.
  • took a field trip to ikea and stocked up on a ridiculous amount of scandinavian holiday goodies. i swear, i will never tire of pepperkaker (ginger snaps) norwegian mulled wine, and kitschy scandinavian decorations.
  • and last but not least, finished this book. highly recommended.
have a nice weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. yay! I'm back... I promise never to abandon your blog for so long ever again... school got the best of me this semester, but I'm working on finding a better homework-life balance going forward :) and I need some good reading recommendations for my Christmas vacation, thanks! can't wait to see you... in a MONTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love Kelly? And her podcasts are so good. I feel like I know her already. =)

    Glad you had a good week, my dear! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos make me happy.
    I hope your weekend is just as lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we had an ikea closer to us -- i'd love some kitschy scandinavian christmas decor :) i am so impressed by the weaving on "an inside garden party." and what a clever name for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Santa ornaments!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of the folded laundry, though I don't know why. It's calming, maybe?
    Anywho, sounds like a very good week. :)
    And you may have just given me the excuse I was looking for to buy a new book. ;)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous that you lived in Munich for a year! I was only there for a few days and fell in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. guess what, nina? I took my first EVER yoga class today. (I'm not very familiar with all the different types, but it was viniyoga.) It was really wonderful and I can't wait to go back again!

    hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, you just made me want to run to ikea! I want some kitschy scandinavian christmas decorations!! the Dane in me can't resist :)

    hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love ikea goodies! sounds like you had a fab week.

    Just letting you know too that i'm hosting a giveaway and would love for you to enter: http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2010/11/frieda-sophie-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this collection. A perfect combination. Your blog is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an amazing week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. xmas + yoga = yoga gingerbread cookies:

    http://bakedideas.com/EnlargeGingerYoga.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.