
dear christmas, thank gawd you're almost here. i've been waiting for you for, well.... a year.
dear feet, you've taken me so many places and continue to support me in all kinds of awesome yoga poses. i love you.
dear yoga students, thank you for letting me teach you. i have so much fun. p.s. i'm learning just as much as you are.
dear coffee, you rock my world.
dear bestest friends, you know who you are. what would i do without your sweet snail mail, make-up parties, craft dates, noodle heart-to-hearts, phone conversations that last for hours, and all of you just being your fabulous selves?
dear camera, i love having you around. you remind me to really look.
dear husband, thank you for making me laugh every. single. day. you so funny. also, thank you for still writing me little love-notes. i adore that they're getting longer and your hand writing is getting smaller.
dear you, thank you for reading and being a part of my little space on the web. high five.
dear you, thank you for reading and being a part of my little space on the web. high five.
happy thanksgiving! xo.
(photo credit: indierocket)
nina you are sooo cute
ReplyDeletewell said nina.. I'm thankful for all the same things.. but a little jealous of the fact you get love notes..
ReplyDelete*high five* right back at ya! :)
ReplyDeletethank you nina for your lovely blog! that is so sweet about the love notes :)
ReplyDeleteOh Nina, you're so cute! I love this. There is so much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful thanksgiving! PS. I cannot wait to practice yoga with you. Maybe someday! :)
ReplyDelete:-D I wish we could hang out again, too!
ReplyDeleteawwww thanks guys. i love your comments. :)
ReplyDeletetell me about it! christmas tree is going up thanksgiving day. ;)
ReplyDeletep.s. thanks for being alive. the world is a better place because of ninas like you.
Dear Nina,
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for still giving high-fives.
And for inspiring me to get out a card and write a letter of gratitude to my best friend just now- and to mail it later! :)
This is an awesome post.
so, so glad you commented on my blog so I could find your lovely one. your blog is such a calming place. i love this thankful post-perfect timing:)
ReplyDeleteAnd thank YOU for having such a fun blog. Glad you have so much to be thankful for!
ReplyDeletethere really is so much to be thankful for!!!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for an inspirational read :)
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me- I sent a snail mail letter to a friend a few weeks ago and all I got in return was a text that read: "Wow, snail mail still exists?" and no letter in return. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteLovely post :)
and thanks for being you and being here :)
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving - the u.s. version!!
a perfect time for gratitude. lovely words. :)
ReplyDeletedear nina, thank you for creating this wonderful space. you are the loveliest. <3
ReplyDeleteThis is the happiest gratitude post I've read! You are so wonderful, Nina!
ReplyDeleteGraditude does make happiness grow. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post! Have a happy Thanksgiving! xxoo :)
ReplyDeleteNina! How have I not found YOU?? Lovely, lovely blog here, wow, really happy you came by Little Blue Deer so I could find you! Here's to new friends! XX!
ReplyDeleteso i'm totally de-lurking myself, but this post was precious. beyond precious. like a basket full of baby puppies :) have a good thanksgiving and thank you for all your lovely posts! :)
ReplyDeletexo mackenzie
I loved reading this! Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteAww I love that your husband leaves you love notes! :)
ReplyDelete