naturally nina etsy store!

grass
friends,
i've finally set up a little etsy store featuring some of my photos. it's been a dream for a long time, so i've decided to just go for it. baby steps and all, right? :)

go have a look-see and let me know what you think. and as always, thanks for being such fabulous, supportive readers! happy hump day!

big 'ol hugs.

21 comments:

  1. i love your "into the woods" print... it seems just like you're stepping into the scene when you look at it! are you considering doing prints larger than 5x7? i think that photo would be gorgeous as a big print in a lovely frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meg, thank you! :) i will definitely do larger prints too. just putting out my feelers at this stage. but if you're interested in a bigger one, i will definitely do it for you! let me know: naturallynina {at} gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nina! i'm so impressed. your photos are amazing! congrats on your lovely little store! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Your photos are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm off to check it out. Ooh I love the tea cups and colorful clothing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina! you're so talented! I'm thinking a few of those would make lovely Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, Congratulations on making the leap! I recently opened my own shop selling my artwork... www.etsy.com/shop/cinnamonink It takes that leap at first to put yourself out there, but you'll be so glad you did, your photography is beautiful! I've read your blog for months now and love it! Best of luck to you with your grand opening! :) -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. nina, soooo exciting! congrats. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Nina! Your work is beautiful :) Can't wait to see all of your work

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful! Congratulations on making your dream come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's so awesome nina, good for you!! your prints are really lovely, i especially like the peony one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty and reasonably priced! Once I get a new place to live I will have to decide between the tea cups and the sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nina beana, congrats to you for making this big leap that starts with just one step. the photos are so sweet and i can't wait to see what else you have in store. so excited to see your yoga site too! hurry up and share already! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with it! The photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah! An Etsy shop! Fabulous! I love into the woods and the vintage tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! You are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! It's beautiful! I love the dreamy quality of your photos... I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful photo and lovely shop! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Congratulations, Nina! I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so excited for you...another step on this great journey that you are on!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you! this is my first time in london and i love it.
    and this is a lovely photo. i'll have to check out your shop! <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.