baby fever.

oh my goodness. between spending time with my friends' little ones and all the adorable baby things i see on the web... my heart is cooing.

here are a few favorites from my
some-day-we'll-have-a-baby-and-i-want-all-these-things collection.

kids
from left to right, top to bottom: vintage model airplane from trampoline, giraffe from anthropologie, norwegian village print from rachael anderson, handmade quilt from bonjour celine, felt hedgehog from sara carr, cloud pillow from lena corwin, solar system mobile from cox & cox, hedgehog baby blanket from pata pri, and book collection from lavender and limes.


xo.

16 comments:

  1. ooh i love all these things, especially the hedgehog! and someday i'll have kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow you on pinterest and was beginning to wonder when i was going to see a baby post. i'm not a stalker, i just love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i've been feeling the same way lately! i already have a secret wishlist for our future baby thanks to etsy! soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! I know exactly how you feel, Nina! Usually I have to step back and take a deep breathe! I love all of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, so glad you all know how i feel. it's almost unbearable how cute baby stuff is, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loove that cloud pillow.

    and i have read the art of racing in the rain... if i wasn't already obsessed with dogs, enzo made me that much more obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! those are all so adorable! I especially love the mobile, the hedgehog, the giraffe, and the village print : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sooo feel yah! :) those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you've come up with. Am off to go see what goodies you've found and dream up my own baby list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super adorable. I feel so lucky to have so many friends under the age of two.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so precious. I have two little nieces, and I think they would love all of these things. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A-dorable. Can I buy these for myself?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhh yes...it's all fun and games until you realize that they throw up or poop on anything and everything. all of a sudden, all of those cute things take a backseat to plain white onesies and a ton of burp clothes- not so cute!!

    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw that hedgehog blanket is just precious! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.