simon and i feel incredibly lucky to have found and be working with our wedding photographer, meredith of andunlimited photography, so we brought her a little thank you gift on saturday.
i didn't have a wine tote or anything else snazzy to decorate it in, so i just used some things i had around the house (kraft paper, ribbon, baker's twine and other miscellaneous things in my craft closet).
when she got home, she photographed it. i just love her style and the way she captures details, don't you? (click on image to see it larger.)
thanks again, meredith!
p.s. engagement pictures coming to the blog very soon!
What a lovely idea Nina!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the engagement photos! xx
What a lovely gift. I am sure she loved it! And wow, your photog does great work!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see those wedding photos!
ReplyDeletewow i LOVE THEM! i dont know how i fell upon that website but i was like that girl looks so familiar!!! cant wait to see the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute in those couple pictures she posted!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea. I cannot wait to see the engagement pictures!
ReplyDeleteWell you sure made up for not having a tote with your lovely wrapping job! :)
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with the wine bottle. And all from things found around your home. You crafty girl you. Eagerly awaiting the engagement photos.
ReplyDeleteYes. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed your little bike riding girl at the bottom! Oh my. I just had an address stamper made with a beach cruiser on it, but if I'd seen this first, I might have asked if I could use it!
ha! i just did the same thing for a friends birthday, just things that were around the studio. and the result was great.
ReplyDeleteused some old lace for the bow and an old fashion poster as paper.
i love packing gifts ! something about makes me really happy.
That is a great wrapping job! I love it!
ReplyDeletethose photos are fantastic!! i'm sure she will do an amazing job photographing your wedding!
ReplyDeletep.s. i love the way you wrapped the wine bottle! great idea!
beautiful packaging, and beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the engagement photos.
ReplyDelete