tuesday giveaway!



as you may have noticed, this week's blog of the week is darling dexter. i have been in love with her blog for ages and it turns out she's not only super talented, but she's also generous!

she's offering this beautiful one-pom rose fabric necklace to one lucky naturally nina reader. to enter to win, please visit her store and leave a comment below by friday afternoon.

good luck, and thanks again, whitney!

44 comments:

  1. What a lovely addition that would make to any lucky girl's collection. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! I like how it dresses up a plain t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this! I know her blog and I love it!
    Count me in!!

    Greetings from Italy!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this necklace. and love her blog even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I recently found her blog and can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the things she creates and her fabulous blog....what a great giveway
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her blog! That necklace would be perfect with a white shirt for a Saturday afternoon of running errands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a follower of Whitney's for a very long time too; she's inspired me to try my hand at making my own clothes. And it's a very happy coincidence that my favorite item in her shop is the one she's offering for the giveaway! Hooray!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. so simple and beautiful! I think I might buy one if I don't win...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm in love! that necklace is SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh i love this necklace!!! my new favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realise she had a shop, I love the three pom necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic stuff! so versatile and beautifully simple

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her stuff is genius! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute... i love the fabric idea for necklaces. very original!
    xo meg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a great shop! I love these necklaces - so unique and different.

    My favorite one is the three pom necklace (b/c of my love for purple!)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Darling Dexters blog...what a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely necklaces! My favorite is the Grey Fray. Such a pretty way to dress up a tee.

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how beautiful! I know just who I would give this to if I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I love her blog! And I'd love to win this necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving that necklace so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhh I love her muted colors!! They are so simple and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect for my daughter - she has so much style

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty and dainty. Simply elegant

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love her store! And that necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely, my fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've been loving Whitney's party skirts, and wish her luck in her move to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet and beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love unique necklaces; keeping fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  30. so beautiful!! what a great piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's so simple & beautiful.I'm entering to give to my 15 year old daughter who would absolutely adore this necklace!I usually give her my old necklaces so this would be a new one for her...hope I win it for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is what i call a lovely conversation starter.

    count me in for a chance! xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. cute and unique - i love it

    ReplyDelete
  34. love this!! its adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. the single rose colored pom necklace is beautiful! *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  36. so beautiful and delicate...
    count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice, nice, nice giveaway!

    www.floddertjeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.