sneak peek...



... a little teaser of our engagement photos!


p.s. i am developing the biggest girl crush on our photographer. don't tell simon...

(photo credit: meredith of andunlimited photography)

24 comments:

  1. oh and by the way I have a little surprise for you on my blog http://bashtinyourhead.blogspot.com/2009/11/holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, can't wait to see the rest! I love love love engagement photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now THAT is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the both of u look like ure experiencing bliss!!! and cute '&' on the board....congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute and cute!!
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so excited! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love the use of the blackboard. Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that's so original! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG so darling!!! I LOVE IT!! ANd i love the autumnal feel of it, too. :) Also love the new blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the use of the blackboard. am jealous of how cute you two look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, this is beyond swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love love love this picture! who drew the '&' sign? i'm impressed. my feeble attempts always leave me disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, the blackboard is genius! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Nina. I'm blushing! I loooved working with you and cannot wait until your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! Can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous and adorable!!! can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for hanging out and saying hello! i love reading your notes.