it's official. i am obsessed with rustic, barn weddings. this incredible one was photographed by tec petaja and i have to say, i love love love her hair... and i'm totally stealing the muslin bag idea.
this is miss cowboy boot on weddingbee--in her entries, she talks all about all her diy projects, her hair, her dress...she has lots of great ideas for outdoor brides!
Her hair is EXACTLY what I would want when getting married. Need to store away that pic for the bog day!Which I have no idea as to when that would be. LOL!
oooo i love them too!!!!! ur obsession is wearing off on me!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! and that new header is too cute!
ReplyDeletethis is miss cowboy boot on weddingbee--in her entries, she talks all about all her diy projects, her hair, her dress...she has lots of great ideas for outdoor brides!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous. loving your new header too. xo
ReplyDeletethis is the kind of wedding i want. now...if only i could find a sweet lil venue here in utah.
ReplyDeletestunning.
ReplyDeleteand now I want red hair!
maggie, thanks for the tip. now i'm reading all about her wedding and wedding plans! yay! :)
ReplyDeletewow these are amazing
ReplyDeleteHer hair is EXACTLY what I would want when getting married. Need to store away that pic for the bog day!Which I have no idea as to when that would be. LOL!
ReplyDeletesomething so perfect about the white wedding dress amongst the dry grass
ReplyDeletelove the floral colors
and the paper and caligraphy
and the chalkboard idea!
Hey Nina! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty little giveaway on my blog... just in case you wanted to enter!
ReplyDeletexo
Cassie
http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2009/11/first-giveaway.html
Gorgeous pictures. Looks like a perfect wedding. Everything matches in some way, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat I like the most about this post is the fact that you are obsessed with rustic barn weddings! :D
ReplyDeleteahh, it's miss cowboy boot from Weddingbee! so fun to see her featured on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI am HAVING a barn wedding! We just found the place and set the date two weekends ago - yay! I am SOOOO excited (and IN LOVE with my barn!)
ReplyDelete:)
http://mommyinthemaking.tumblr.com/378835327/weddingvenue
Ali - the pretty red head pictured just launched a company to help people plan amazing weddings like hers -- check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://barnwoodandbirch.com