ohhhhh, i wouldn't mind getting one of these for christmas. (hint, hint, simon.)
this beaker-like coffee maker is not only chic, but it's also famous for changing the way americans think about coffee-brewing. you can read more about it here.
I have been dying for the Chemex water kettle for the last year. I've been dropping hints like crazy, but I think I'm going to wind-up buying it for myself. It's also part of the MOMA New York's permanent collection.
Oh, coffee. How I love coffee. I did a coffee post awhile back. This Chemex would be great for my hobby. I roast my own coffee and buy the beans when they are still green. http://inspirationsbyivy.blogspot.com/2009/09/waiting-for-delivery-guy.html
ooo that seems pretty awesome :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it looks lovely...have you used it yourself?
ReplyDeleteI am a full on coffee snob.
I am curious to see video of the making for sure.
Huh. Very interesting. Thanks, Nina! xo kitty
ReplyDeleteI have been dying for the Chemex water kettle for the last year. I've been dropping hints like crazy, but I think I'm going to wind-up buying it for myself. It's also part of the MOMA New York's permanent collection.
ReplyDeleteOh, coffee. How I love coffee. I did a coffee post awhile back. This Chemex would be great for my hobby. I roast my own coffee and buy the beans when they are still green.
ReplyDeletehttp://inspirationsbyivy.blogspot.com/2009/09/waiting-for-delivery-guy.html
I am a full on coffee snob.
ReplyDeleteHow to make a website